Are you renewing your books?

Renewing Books yes or no

• Yes

Votes: 586 95.3%
  • No

Votes: 29 4.7%

• Total voters
Given the renewal prices just a quick sample from FF on season book renewals .

I wasn’t going to renew because the 5 Saturday games from 19 is appalling and screws my chances of taking the wee man , but as usual heart will rule head and I’ll renew .

On the plus side I think the father & son books we have are great value at just over £400 for us both excluding yahoo games .

I expect as usual the bears will stump up just like always .

I’m the opposite mate , 2 of my 3 boys play on a Sat and try and work on a sat so probably makes is feasible for me. Don’t like the family stand as was in there 2 years ago .

I'll be renewing and also hoping that we have plenty of Sunday home games as it will mean we're playing Europa League games during the previous Thursdays.

Renewed, never hesitated.

% rises year on year are a bit of a bustard as there is an ever increasing difference between the cheapest and most expensive. Maybe the club should consider an across the board increase every so often?

Went for yes because I normally end up renewing but my Mrs just passed her driving test so there’s another car and costs just starting this week which will squeeze the money to the limit. I’d be gutted if I couldn’t manage it but she reckons she deserves a break from dishes/cooking and insurance to put her on my car is £3k compulsory excess and nearly £1300 per year insurance(as well as I don’t want her to drive it yet). So looks like a hard decision needs made after over 10 years minus 6boycot months. There’s a chance my mum might help out but I’m clutching at straws tbh.... The comfort is knowing it’s not going to be empty so anybody’s money going to the club is as good as mine.
Time for a new wife m8:))

If all goes to plan next season and we are top of the league by a mile at this point, I think there will be a lot of wailing and gnashing of teeth for those who don’t renew.

Genuinely unsure. Heart tells me yes. Logic tells me no. This season I will only have managed 8 league games out of 19 due to travel challenges exacerbated by the number of Sunday and midweek games which are a nightmare. If more games were Saturday afternoon, no problem. But they won’t be, I don’t see it changing much next season. Oh and our seats are in the bottom corner of the West Enclosure so the view is pretty awful. Might just have to take it on a game by game basis next year, we’ll see. Have a couple of weeks to deliberate.

Last edited:
I've not made one game this season due to work so I'm swaying getting it again as this season would probably be the same..would mabey be better off with someone who can go to the games,if chance to attend a game cones along I'll try and get a single ticket..are they stil available to buy for single games

I've not made one game this season due to work so I'm swaying getting it again as this season would probably be the same..would mabey be better off with someone who can go to the games,if chance to attend a game cones along I'll try and get a single ticket..are they stil available to buy for single games
Yes, a small number of tickets for home games go on public sale,need to be quick on the day they go on sale.Onsale dates listed in the ticket info section of the official website.

Renewed everything other than away games. Sick and tired of being treated like shite by police and tinpot clubs. Won't be giving any more money to clubs that despise us. Money saved will be going on rising stars and rangers lotto

I’ve renewed two today.
However we need another one.
When can we buy a new season ticket? Does anyone know the dates?
If the closing date for current season ticket holders to renew is around the 15th May, I assume for a few days after that, the ticket office will be sorting seat transfers before dealing with new applications!

I’ve renewed two today.
However we need another one.
When can we buy a new season ticket? Does anyone know the dates?
If the closing date for current season ticket holders to renew is around the 15th May, I assume for a few days after that, the ticket office will be sorting seat transfers before dealing with new applications!
Closing date for renewals is May 20th.

Went for yes because I normally end up renewing but my Mrs just passed her driving test so there’s another car and costs just starting this week which will squeeze the money to the limit. I’d be gutted if I couldn’t manage it but she reckons she deserves a break from dishes/cooking and insurance to put her on my car is £3k compulsory excess and nearly £1300 per year insurance(as well as I don’t want her to drive it yet). So looks like a hard decision needs made after over 10 years minus 6boycot months. There’s a chance my mum might help out but I’m clutching at straws tbh.... The comfort is knowing it’s not going to be empty so anybody’s money going to the club is as good as mine.

We will keep it warm for you ;)

Looking to get a season ticket once general sale begins. Hoping to get a concession in Broomie Front. Any idea of how much that would be?

I will be renewing mine, no bother, my grandson will be up later for his tea with the rest of the family,
will have to sort out what he wants to do in regards his ST, his gran and I have payed for his ticket since he was nine now he is a student and is nineteen, we paid half his ticket for this season, and the wife is asking what we are going to do for next season, no matter what we will both be at Ibrox next term.
It has been agreed we will pay half the same as last time, lucky sod.

Didn’t renew this morning, waited until I got home and me and the boy renewed them together

Given the renewal prices just a quick sample from FF on season book renewals .

I wasn’t going to renew because the 5 Saturday games from 19 is appalling and screws my chances of taking the wee man , but as usual heart will rule head and I’ll renew .

On the plus side I think the father & son books we have are great value at just over £400 for us both excluding yahoo games .

I expect as usual the bears will stump up just like always .
Conversely, the Saturday at three slot is the one I have difficulty getting to!
Anyway, stumping up reads like it’s a chore, a hardship.

Back