Arfield’s Party

I had access to a secret stream on instagram live and it was fucking mental. whole squad getting vaccinated first really kicked things off, then out came the tarts and ching

wild.
The whole thing was broadcast live to the Secret Lounge on FF. The beers were stacked high on the boxes of self-testing covid kits that the government gave the club. I enjoyed the bit where Her Maj joined by zoom and her and Phil sang along to The Sash.

Already a thread on this in the secret lounge, the video of Jimmy Bell is too funny :))

Last edited:
Aye was mental. The government were gonna hammer us but the UVF threatened to derail the push for independence referendum so the govt had to back down.
you do know that someone, somewhere will be fu cking fuming at this post and shouting from the rooftops to anyone that will listen " see! it is true, they're awe talkin aboot it on FF"

picture the smoke out of the ears, the sheer hatred, the paranoid levels through the roof...and when you have that picture....FUC-KING REVEL IN IT lol enjoy the angry tims everywhere hahaha

Of all their mad conspiracies this is right up there. Police Scotland released a statement saying they attended a house party in the early hours of the morning in Devonshire Terrace in Glasgow and ten people were fined. Are they suggesting only Edmundson and Jones got caught and the rest of the squad were hiding in the loft.... or are the police part of the cover up? :D

We only got away with it cos we do our own Covid testing thats why we’ve not been declaring cases. Shhh though we don’t want that getting out B-D
I'm still fathoming out how in truth (their truth)
a) all our players are rife with Covid and its resultant symptoms, but we are frigging the test results to show them as clean.
b) the same Squad are running further and faster than any team in history due to performing enhancing drugs..

Amongst our Clubs many successes this year, finding a cure for Covid is not getting the praise its due!

I heard Julien, Ntcham and Eduard were there.
Serving the tables and keeping the drinks topped up. Duffy was washing the dishes and Brown was keeping the kids entertained in the playroom with his lego. Lurgan Flop was the meeter and greeter at the front door, taking jackets and keeping an eye on the numbers so social distancing could be maintained.

Last edited:
Since a few Twitter posts about this and also a few mentions on KDS. These moon howlers actually believe that the full Rangers squad had a party (despite the balloons saying daddy etc) and Jones & Edmundson where the fall guys!

I thought it was a joke at the time but even now on posts regarding Dubai etc one of the unwashe will pop up with a “whit aboot Arfields party?”

Truly a different breed of cabbage right enough
mentally challengeds are born liars.

Far too much information on here for them to go running the the SFA, SPFL, Scottish Government, media, Police Scotland, compliance officer, the local priest, their Ma and anyone prepared to listen - someone will post the videos soon ffs.

Remember, loose lips sink ships - ssshhhhhhhhhhh.

Far too much information on here for them to go running the the SFA, SPFL, Scottish Government, media, Police Scotland, compliance officer, the local priest, their Ma and anyone prepared to listen - someone will post the videos soon ffs.

Remember, loose lips sink ships - ssshhhhhhhhhhh.
Dont worry they were all there. The only worry was Doncaster who got a knockback at the door for being too ugly. Peter Lawell had a word with him though as big Pete’s daughter was the stripper

Since a few Twitter posts about this and also a few mentions on KDS. These moon howlers actually believe that the full Rangers squad had a party (despite the balloons saying daddy etc) and Jones & Edmundson where the fall guys!

I thought it was a joke at the time but even now on posts regarding Dubai etc one of the unwashe will pop up with a “whit aboot Arfields party?”

Truly a different breed of cabbage right enough B-)
Just reply "Whit aboot Griffiths party?" , that usually tends to shut them up.

or are the police part of the cover up? :D
Of course they are mate. The establishment club would look pretty foolish if it didn't have one hand up the back of the constabulary. Polis, health service, government, MI5, MI6, CIA, KGB, the mossad, God, the receptionists at your doctor's surgery, Joe Biden, Tam Cruise and the Scientologists, the Freemasons, the Stonecutters, the big eye from Lord of the Rings, in fact every person in authority in the world are in on "Operation Stop the 10". That's why Rangers have dominated Scottish fitba for the past decade. Oh wait...

Truly a different breed of cabbage right enough B-)
It would be delicious to make a song from this

The whole thing was broadcast live to the Secret Lounge on FF. The beers were stacked high on the boxes of self-testing covid kits that the government gave the club. I enjoyed the bit where Her Maj joined by zoom and her and Phil sang along to The Sash.
What a night it was. My personal highlight was when the whole first team shared a drink of Brian Laudrup gin from the Loving Cup.

EasygoingPartialAlaskajingle-size_restricted.gif

Exclusive footage of the birthday boy preparing for the party.

Well that's an easy song for us now to the tune of the Jamie Vardys having a party now Scotty Arfields having a party B-)

Cheers for reminding mentally challenged scumB-DB-DB-D

Should we have been more open about roofes niggling injury? We all know that it's down to him falling arse first into an empty plant pot when he was trying to do the hokey comedy after skelping a bottle of MD and a few shots. Reckless that boy is.

Tbh was surprised that the venue opened up specially for the night given the current restrictions

excellent buffet although did think eggs Benedict was inappropriate but the duck a la orange was excellent

The only reason Jones and Edmundson got caught was they went for a Lillian Gish and missed the getaway vans the Polis had laid on for the Squad,

They are mentalists best ignored.

They are clinging on to a picture from months ago that looked like Arfield’s wife had set up a wee party in their house for his family.

For those wondering, this is the tweet/photo that has them all frothing. A tweet from the House of Balloons, the company who set up a birthday 'thing' for Arfield. As you can see, I think it highly unlikely that this sort of setup would be for Scott and his mates - its clearly a family thing for him, his Mrs and kids.

Jimmy Bell was there with his piece out as well. Wouldn’t stop doing the helicopter. Sounded like some party.

Dave King turned up for a drink and to watch jimmy's piece then jet back to South Africa.

His comments were " I wouldn't miss Scott's parties for the world".

Back