Arfield at today’s press conference

it seems longer than 10/11 years ago but we used to chat to a big chap in the west enclosure at HT each game and he would go on endlessly saying we should sign Arfield when he was at falkirk. Can remember thinking that was a load of nonsense.

If we could meet him again i bet he'd be saying 'told you so' :).

We have that we are rangers attitude back every player at Ibrox has bought into the management vision of how we play the performance of some players who’s future was in serious doubt has been remarkable

No international football has made all the difference to Arfield - looks fresh as a daisy. Wonder if anyone asked him about this at the PC? No offence to Canada but I’d love it if he binned it.

Arfield has been fantastic since he came in, feel like he’s showing the level of form we haven’t seen since him and Defoe interchanging at the end of the season a couple of years ago. His ability to link with the forwards and his runs forwards has been phenomenal.

Arfield has been fantastic since he came in, feel like he’s showing the level of form we haven’t seen since him and Defoe interchanging at the end of the season a couple of years ago. His ability to link with the forwards and his runs forwards has been phenomenal.

He is the only midfielder we have that makes runs beyond the forwards with any real purpose. They all have their attributes that help the team and that is Scott’s key attribute for us when he plays.

He is the only midfielder we have that makes runs beyond the forwards with any real purpose. They all have their attributes that help the team and that is Scott’s key attribute for us when he plays.
Him and aribo I’d say offer us those forward runs and interchanging that no one else does.

Arfield's certainly stepped up to the plate with some fantastic performances

He was the one I would have dropped from midfield. Not now.

He's in there on merit.

I don’t think it has been a case of players getting ‘dropped’ from the starting XI. The entire squad appear happy with their roles and understand we are fighting a for silverware on four fronts as well as International games amongst the uncertainty of Covid. The rotation of the players this season albeit sometimes forced through niggles and injury has been great and the best part is that the replacements have all stepped up to the mark leaving SG and the coaching team with welcome dilemmas.

Scotty has to be my favourite player in the current squad. He bleeds blue and has a fantastic attitude. Great pro.

No international football has made all the difference to Arfield - looks fresh as a daisy. Wonder if anyone asked him about this at the PC? No offence to Canada but I’d love it if he binned it.
I believe he has retired from international football.

As a fellow Livingston lad I’m absolutely delighted for him. He has been immense this season.

He’s always been a quality player but this season he’s reached new heights. I salute you Scott.

Arfield has been class this season love his attitude and I imagine he's a key member in that dressing room. One of first names on team sheet just now for me

I think his decision to quit the Canadian team has stood him in good stead, he's had a new lease of life and found his best form since he's been here. Long may that continue.

Like Macnamara this lot at the midden think we are the 2016 Rangers. Arfield is a great player and will run himself into the ground trying to stay in the team. We have players fighting for every position and we are different gravy from 4 years ago under Pedro/Murty. The clatty fans are beginning to wake up to us but Lennon and his players are blind to the difference. Hopefully he won’t be sacked too soon

He didn't say that he has quit international football. So I guess it comes down to if he is selected or not. He mentioned that a Canadian squad is going to be picked in about 2 weeks time.

Back