Arfield interview on sky

BRaven

He has a winners mentality.

Plenty others would have gave up and put their heads down previously. This group know it's a work in progress and believe in themselves. There's a hunger there which is only going to be built on the longer the quality core plays and sticks together.

Hopefully a good start to the season kiccks them on.

BlueSeaOfIbrox

I reckon our next captain will be a bought in, ready made, just add water, in this case, the jersey, top player.
Has this ever been the case? I'm probably missing a few obvious cases but this seems like such a huge risk. What if they shit the bed on the park and don't break into the first team?

AllyRFC

I really like Arfield. I think he gets a tough time on here at times but hes one thats mentality cant be questioned imo. Seems a great guy and knows what its all about. Bring us some trophies next year please!

mkgers

We're starting to build a team of guys who can not only play but have the character needed to succeed here.

They haven't succeeded yet as Scott rightly said but it's not far away.

Robbie Wilson

I would love a Butcher like ready made skipper to come in, nothing against Scott but I like my captain at CH especially if he's more advanced like as of late.
For me we need a few leaders added with quality and drive.