Arfield interview on sky

Read a couple of the other players saying that Scotty is a really intelligent guy that they go to for help if needed. Can see why!

An absolutely brilliant piece of business for us.

He has a winners mentality.

Plenty others would have gave up and put their heads down previously. This group know it's a work in progress and believe in themselves. There's a hunger there which is only going to be built on the longer the quality core plays and sticks together.

Hopefully a good start to the season kiccks them on.

I reckon our next captain will be a bought in, ready made, just add water, in this case, the jersey, top player.
Has this ever been the case? I'm probably missing a few obvious cases but this seems like such a huge risk. What if they shit the bed on the park and don't break into the first team?

I really like Arfield. I think he gets a tough time on here at times but hes one thats mentality cant be questioned imo. Seems a great guy and knows what its all about. Bring us some trophies next year please!

We're starting to build a team of guys who can not only play but have the character needed to succeed here.

They haven't succeeded yet as Scott rightly said but it's not far away.

I would love a Butcher like ready made skipper to come in, nothing against Scott but I like my captain at CH especially if he's more advanced like as of late.
For me we need a few leaders added with quality and drive.

Heart on sleeve kind of player, with no little skill to go with it. Excellent signing.

Latest posts

Back