Arfield

Always assumed Arfield was originally one of them by things I’d read due to his brother etc.

Work with a boy who played football with his brother and says his brother was a rabid one but Scott was one of us.

He is one of the few players in the past 7 years that has the stature and knows what it takes to play for our great club. So often we have had bigger names that failed to fill the shirt he does, so I couldn't care less what his alleged allegiances are. He plays like a bear, acts like a bear and loves being a bear, so he will do for me.

So, he plays for years with Dyche and every Saturday maybe does a wee fist pump when the results come in and in all that time, Dyche didn’t know it was the mentally challengeds? As I’ve posted earlier, that’s one massive phuck up by Dyche and the Rhecord. But your mate must be right.
I work in Livingston mate and a couple of folk know him and both said when he was first linked that he was one of them, hence why I was surprised when Dyche came out and said he was going to his boyhood club when it was officially done

Yup, mate of mine went to school with him. Celtic family but Scott went against that.

Didnt someone on here ask him and he replied saying he was a Rangers fan and used to sit in main stand

Think it was @ID10

If so confirms hes always been one of the good guys

My personal belief is that he is a bear.

There’s evidence for this- Dyche and Arfield himself saying it. Whislt, there’s no evidence that he’s a rhabid other than people just asserting it.

In any case, he’s one of us now.

I seen him a couple of times at aberfoyle golf club. Let him overtake us on the third hole thats like climbing a mountain a wee par 3 and spoke for a little bit. Saw him in the club house and was talking about his first game against Bury when he scored? He was saying that’s the boyhood dream come true. He’s a really down to earth fella and easy to talk to.

Cant hit a 3wood for buggery for what its worth

I started this in January, now look at the bears how much he's loved. All action midfielder love's the Ted's just a brilliant signing.

I love how pumped up Arfield is for that drop ball. Doesn’t give a feck who he is up against.

Who honestly gives a toss

As long as he keeps doing what he’s doing than that’s good enough for me ,the clamour to rubber stamp his proddy creds are embarrassing

Genuinely couldn't care less who Arfield may or may not support as he clearly plays for the badge when he's out on that field.

If he's one of us then great.
If he was one of them he certainly isn't anymore. ala Neil McCann.

I always find discussions of who players ‘support’ or supported weird.

Most footballers are professionals who simply don’t care about clubs like fans do.

As much as it might shatter the dreams of some fans, a lot of our players don’t care that much about Rangers as a club. They play for us because we pay them a great wage, and they work hard for us because it’s in their best interest for their career, earning potential and they enjoy what they do. And so long as they are 100% professional and help the club be successful, that’s all I want. I’d rather a top professional who had no great feeling about Rangers than some amateur who lived and breathed Rangers.

I couldn’t care less about feelings or emotions towards clubs. It’s so overplayed by fans.

Back