Argentina make it in to the World Cup

Said it on other threads before but nobody can say they genuinely believe that Ronaldo is a better footballer than Messi. An equally good goalscorer I'll give you, but Messi is lightyears ahead in most departments.
He plays in a technically better team or did CR7 done it for Utd and his national team he is no1

It's funny, in all the Messi v Ronaldo debates you rarely actually sit back and think "%^*& me, two of the greatest of all time playing at the same time against each other, how privileged ive been"

Argentina have a wealth of riches up top. But back to middle they're just ok for me, that's why they struggle so much. Plus Messi is too wee

He plays in a technically better team or did CR7 done it for Utd and his national team he is no1

Give us that in English.

If done it for his national team means stood on the touchline and watched as his team mates took them to Euro glory then you’re 100% correct.

so if you don't play in the final you didn't contribute to your team winning a tournament??
Ok then

It is a silly thing to get worked up on it's purely opinion.

Messi’s chip for the 3rd will get a lot of focus, but the finish for the 2nd was brilliant.

Glad they made it.

It's his first that caught my eye, takes it early with his standing foot!

Absolutely sublime and it just rolls into the net past the keeper who has all his weight on his left hand side

Messi is a genius, and we don't know just how lucky we are having the luxury of watching this man grow up and smash every record ever set

Back