Argentine Superliga

BrooklynBlue

Boca achieved what they wanted. Another clean sheet.

Started watching Apache: The Life of Tevez. A little bit cheesy but very entertaining. It's on Netflix.

Crespo sacked by Banfield this evening.

drgriffen

The Diego Maradona to Gimnasia rumours continue to linger - the club are reportedly keen & Diego took to Instagram: "I've had no official contact with any clubs. I'm in good health & of course it would be an honour for me to manage in my country. I've always liked challenges."

drgriffen

Following the departure of Hernán Crespo, Banfield are poised to announce the return of Julio César Falcioni for his 4th spell in charge.

drgriffen

Talks ongoing between Gimnasia and Diego Maradona and now added reports that Diego wants Gabriel Batistuta on his coaching staff.

Rangerista

Talks ongoing between Gimnasia and Diego Maradona and now added reports that Diego wants Gabriel Batistuta on his coaching staff.
Wow, Batigol on the team, a pity he's not playing. The Argentinian club with the best crest by far and that's not too hard.

drgriffen

It seems a strange league set up, why don't they play home and away against each team.
They are going through a process of reducing the amount of teams in the top league, at one point there were 30, so they can eventually play each other home and away.

BrooklynBlue

Albeit the Boca finish comes from a goalkeeping error, it was lovely passing play leading up to it beginning with Andrada. And yet another clean sheet!