Argentine Superliga

Bearcage

Dr Griffen.Racing fans are just radio rental Brilliant to watch..don't know translation..P.s.Where do you dig out out photos and clips .how do you see the remaining fixtures turn out.Whose in the driving seat.As a knowledgeable person.Who do you think is it a surprise this time.

drgriffen

Dr Griffen.Racing fans are just radio rental Brilliant to watch..don't know translation..P.s.Where do you dig out out photos and clips .how do you see the remaining fixtures turn out.Whose in the driving seat.As a knowledgeable person.Who do you think is it a surprise this time.
I find the photos on twitter (usually) - nowhere specific, just clicking on links and seeing where they take me.

I've probably got more chance predicting tonight's lottery numbers than the winner of the Primera. There are 6 points separating the top 13 teams so it's a tough call. I'm tempted to say River as I think Gallardo may want to win the league - he hasn't won the league in Argentina. Argentinos Jrs are a good team, though, and have a good manager in Dabove so might be their year as the other (main) contenders will have Libertadores matches - teams usually prioritise this over the league.

Here's the table:

Bearcage

Thanks for quick reply.Always want Racing but would be happy with someone outside the Boca/River.I know several teams have won Primera but have sneaky feeling maybe Lanus or Argentina junior this year.

dpw65

Never really watched domestic argentinian football. Will need to give it a go, what's the best channels for watching it