Argentine Superliga

El Globo are 113 today. Their nickname comes from the balloon flown by Jorge Newbery.

FDE1M0zX0AIngHq

Qualification for the Copa Libertadores is an aggregate of the league + cup competition (I think). Boca may need to win the Cup to qualify.

All typically complicated.

Further retaliation as a Rosario Central office was set on fire:

FEZgRl0XIAQnnbH
Oh dear, given how they fight amongst themselves I wouldn't want to see this get of hand. I'd guess they don't have any calm heads in either set of fans to appeal to?

Any ideas when the Central fans are coming to Dingwall to commemorate their founder and re-enact that famous derby title winning goal?

Oh dear, given how they fight amongst themselves I wouldn't want to see this get of hand. I'd guess they don't have any calm heads in either set of fans to appeal to?

Any ideas when the Central fans are coming to Dingwall to commemorate their founder and re-enact that famous derby title winning goal?

Considering Maxi Rodriguez's mum had her house shot up prior to a Rosario clasico I think we might struggle to find calm heads. Probably come down to some having their heads bashed together for it to stop.

:D Think we might have a long wait for that.

For those wondering what @Rangerista is talking about:

Back