Argentine Superliga

Javier Mascherano will take over as Argentina under-20 coach with Fernando Batista departing to link up with José Pékerman when he takes over as Venezuela manager.

Is San Lorenzo in danger of being relegated? I've been re-watching some of videos about their fans successful battle to return home to Bodeo, it would be such a shame if this happened.

The River goals to were a great pair of goals. It might have been points dropped, but they wont best goals.

Is San Lorenzo in danger of being relegated? I've been re-watching some of videos about their fans successful battle to return home to Bodeo, it would be such a shame if this happened.

The joys of Argieball. The first pic is the legue table for Continental qualification, league winner, the second is for relegation which is done on points average (Promedios). So the short answer is, no.

FFHzniSWQAArttw

FFHxYXSWYAc-6Un

@drgriffen - is there a new Argentine thread or is it be included in the SA football discussion?

I've stopped posting in this thread as I wasn't really pposting much beyond highlight videos. People know where they can find that.

From now on I'll post more general South American footie stuff (including Argieball) in the Libertadores thread (as highlighted by the new title).

Thanks for all your posts in this thread. Added a lot to the quality and brought balance to my RP bias.:))

See you in the other thread.:)

Back