Argentine Superliga

Mario Killer:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario_Killer

D7SlBp2XsAUFpap.jpg:large

Did you hear the lad Lee Colvin on H&H? A fair chunk of he interview focussed on his trip to see Boca v River and he said the physical shape of La Bombonera really contributed to the atmosphere.

I haven't yet, mate. It's an odd stadium given the box stand but the rest of the stadium generates a great noise.

Game on at the moment. Boca lead 1-0 vs. Juniors in the 2nd leg of the Copa Superliga. Tonight's winners play Tigre in the Final next Sunday.

I haven't yet, mate. It's an odd stadium given the box stand but the rest of the stadium generates a great noise.

Game on at the moment. Boca lead 1-0 vs. Juniors in the 2nd leg of the Copa Superliga. Tonight's winners play Tigre in the Final next Sunday.

He was really impressed with the atmosphere certainly.

Job done tonight I see. Nine yellows and two reds in less than a hour though? Seems like it was eventful.

He was really impressed with the atmosphere certainly.

Job done tonight I see. Nine yellows and two reds in less than a hour though? Seems like it was eventful.

Job done is very much the recent story. 1 goal in the last 4 Copa Superliga games (QF two legs were 0-0 and through on penalties; 0-0 in the SF first leg before tonight).

Boca also won the recent SuperCopa Final on penalties after a 0-0.

It's not been pretty to watch. Effective, though - and in light of recent River success, no one's really caring.

Job done is very much the recent story. 1 goal in the last 4 Copa Superliga games (QF two legs were 0-0 and through on penalties; 0-0 in the SF first leg before tonight).

Boca also won the recent SuperCopa Final on penalties after a 0-0.

It's not been pretty to watch. Effective, though - and in light of recent River success, no one's really caring.

There’s lots of ways to win. They’re channelling us in Europe in 2008.

Reports in Argentina are suggesting that Holan will be removed as Independiente manager and be replaced by Sebastian Beccacece.

Tigre 2-0 Boca.

Tigre win their first ever trophy in the season they are relegated. They will go into the group stages of the next season's Copa Libertadores.

Boca, meanwhile, fail to score for the fourth game in the last five despite many opportunities and a little misfortune (twice off the woodwork).

Boca will be grateful for the break. What a story for Tigre!

The irony of Tigre winning the Copa Superliga is that having been relegated this season they wont play in the next Superliga. Also, Tigre will be the first Argentinian team to play inthe Libertadores who aren't in the Primera.

D8GBPfRXYAM3J0j.jpg

Rumours saying that Alexis MacCallister will join Boca on a years loan.

And, Velez will also sign Maxi Romero from PSV on years loan.

Back