Argentine Superliga

A few red cards today, as there were last weekend. Maybe my imagination but it seems like there are more this season. New referee directives?

Calling @drgriffen... is tonight's superclasico available to watch for UK audiences? Is the Superliga still doing youtube broadcasts?

Arriba la boca

Calling @drgriffen... is tonight's superclasico available to watch for UK audiences? Is the Superliga still doing youtube broadcasts?

Arriba la boca

No coverage on Youtube. If you can pick up Bein Sports then you can watch it there. If not then it will have to be one of those streams that can't be named.

The Boca bus arrives:

EDZl_YWXsAE-eSo.jpg:large

All the best derbies in the world on the same day, Rome, London, Buenos Aires and Glasgow. A rousing "Si Senor" from River, but I'm not that bothered who wins this one, just a few goals to enjoy would be good.

Boca achieved what they wanted. Another clean sheet.

Started watching Apache: The Life of Tevez. A little bit cheesy but very entertaining. It's on Netflix.

Crespo sacked by Banfield this evening.

The Diego Maradona to Gimnasia rumours continue to linger - the club are reportedly keen & Diego took to Instagram: "I've had no official contact with any clubs. I'm in good health & of course it would be an honour for me to manage in my country. I've always liked challenges."

EDkXGftWwAA3j7y.jpg

Following the departure of Hernán Crespo, Banfield are poised to announce the return of Julio César Falcioni for his 4th spell in charge.

EDlYd7wXYAAiUGN.jpg

Talks ongoing between Gimnasia and Diego Maradona and now added reports that Diego wants Gabriel Batistuta on his coaching staff.

Talks ongoing between Gimnasia and Diego Maradona and now added reports that Diego wants Gabriel Batistuta on his coaching staff.
Wow, Batigol on the team, a pity he's not playing. The Argentinian club with the best crest by far and that's not too hard.

It seems a strange league set up, why don't they play home and away against each team.

They are going through a process of reducing the amount of teams in the top league, at one point there were 30, so they can eventually play each other home and away.

Back