Argyle House Extends 50% Offer Through October.

Good news, has anyone been able to call up and speak to them?

I made a booking on open table that I'd like to alter but can't get through to them on the phone.

I checked October the other night on case they extended it and there is no bookings available at all for the whole month of October on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

So wish I wasn't constant night shift as I've missed out on opportunity to help business' and get quality scran at 50%

A meal there is exceptional and no better setting to have it. 10 minutes away from the city centre too. Bears should be all over this.

I checked October the other night on case they extended it and there is no bookings available at all for the whole month of October on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

They don’t normally open Monday to Wednesday. Similar thing happened for September when they extended.
Clearly must be getting the punters through door. It is a limited menu than from the other nights. Food was decent, service was fantastic and seeing Ibrox again was magnificent

Good on them. A lot of places are continuing to do it. Just shows how desperate for customers they are. I suppose the only good thing is they will still only be paying 5% VAT as per today’s announcement.

It can be as expensive as you want it to be.

We had a drink each plus a bottle of wine which added roughly £37 onto the bill.

Food was excellent though.

Going to 6 by Nico (if wee Nic doesn't shut the industry down) or I'd have went again during the October week.

Auld man's birthday this week and e-mail then to see rather than voucher if I can cover his bill even if over phone, thanks for the info on times etc just not that happy not had a single reply

Was there Monday night and food was lovely, just ashame there was no beer/lager on draught

We went there a few weeks ago on a Saturday not long after the Rangers store opened and there was a nice buzz around the stadium. Probably a couple of hundred people at least milling around, not including those queuing at the store. The food in my opinion isn't quite up to the same high standard of a few years ago, but it's still fine and it's fantastic to eat looking out over the pitch (make sure you book that in advance!).

i still find the advertising of the restaurant not good enough. under promoted imo. club channels (twitter etc) should run more regular promotions of it - create videos etc, booking via the club site, advertise the shit out of it.

Was there the other night, it was decent food and managed to get a booth with a view of Ibrox, great setting

Back