Argyle House Restaurant now in Ibrox Suite.

Blue As

Well Known Member
Official Ticketer
C507110-E-741-D-4-EAF-84-EB-39854827584-D.jpg

Different view from the tables but still impressive.
Decent food,quite a limited menu,decent value.
Menus and info on Argyle House Facebook page.
Can also be booked via Open Table app.
15% discount with MyGers card.
Open for breakfast,lunch and dinner.

Full steam ahead for the new Blue Sky Lounge, I assume?

Was there with the family for our 50th, and everything was very good, just couldn’t complain and good photos from the corne.

Booked for the wife's birthday. Got a call to say it was cancelled due to UEFA using it. Great stuff. Will go elsewhere.

Was in last week, decidedly average. Nice view of course and the girl serving us couldn't have been nicer, food could've been better and like you say a limited choice.
Still, we really go for the view.

Was in last week, decidedly average. Nice view of course and the girl serving us couldn't have been nicer, food could've been better and like you say a limited choice.
Still, we really go for the view.
The view is pretty poor compared to where it used to be situated.

What's breakfast like? Buffet or from the menu/table service?

What's breakfast like? Buffet or from the menu/table
A81-B0259-79-D3-40-B0-B70-E-EADA06-A45-CEE.jpg

These are the only choices.
Basically a big plate of food.
No buffet.
Table service.
The price is actually £15.25 now,although they do ”2 for 1” deal sometimes.
We wont‘t be back for breakfast as the choice is so limited.

791781-F1-B928-4-EB7-9-E95-18-BE27-EE66-FD.jpg

Last edited:
We were planning to go to Argyle House next month for my birthday.

Is the new location accessible, ie no stairs?

We were planning to go to Argyle House next month for my birthday.

Is the new location accessible, ie no stairs?
It is now in The Ibrox Suite,so entry is up one flight of stairs.
There is probably lift access but you would need to confirm.

I used to enjoy going in there for a pint after the game on a Saturday. It was disappointing when that option was taken away.

I used to enjoy going in there for a pint after the game on a Saturday. It was disappointing when that option was taken away.
Yeah,it was always a decent option for us prematch to meet up for food and drinks when we were in the lower leagues.
They changed it back to hospitality on match days once we were back where we belong.
It is about £230 a game for hospitality.

I’m just basing it purely as a chef with costs etc haha. Nobody ever batters unlimited tea or coffee in the main
Fair mate, I know some hotels that are £17.50 for a bowl of cereal and a full English. Some mark up going on but you are paying for the location really

A81-B0259-79-D3-40-B0-B70-E-EADA06-A45-CEE.jpg

These are the only choices.
Basically a big plate of food.
No buffet.
Table service.
The price is actually £15.25 now,although they do ”2 for 1” deal sometimes.
We wont‘t be back for breakfast as the choice is so limited.

791781-F1-B928-4-EB7-9-E95-18-BE27-EE66-FD.jpg

That's what I'm looking for. Cheers. :p

And it's off to the restaurant I go.
I’m just basing it purely as a chef with costs etc haha. Nobody ever batters unlimited tea or coffee in the main

Hold my beer. :)

I regularly went to the argyle restaurant before Covid and the menu was good and the food of a decent standard been twice this year and was disappointed both times with the menu choices and food standard - sad to say the view of the stadium does not make the choices on the menu or the food taste any better - time to sort it out

I regularly went to the argyle restaurant before Covid and the menu was good and the food of a decent standard been twice this year and was disappointed both times with the menu choices and food standard - sad to say the view of the stadium does not make the choices on the menu or the food taste any better - time to sort it out
Yeah,we had lunch yesterday and although it was OK there is no real atmosphere and if you get a table away from the window it isn’t that great.
Probably won’t rush back.

Perhaps you could peruse the limited dinner menu and give an opinion- not looking at meal costs but quality of choice - because in my view if the food and menu choice served is of a high quality this reflects in the price you are charged

Back