Argyle house restaurant

JW1988

Official Ticketer
Just a heads up all, this massively under utilised facility is taking part in the eat out to help out scheme, so 50% off per head on food and soft drinks up to £10 each off. PLUS 15% MyGers discount as well. Monday’s to wednesdays through August.

Perfect chance to try it out if you’ve not been before

I've booked in on Friday so will miss out on the help out scheme, just the 15% for me.

Looking forward to it.

Just a heads up all, this massively under utilised facility is taking part in the eat out to help out scheme, so 50% off per head on food and soft drinks up to £10 each off. PLUS 15% MyGers discount as well. Monday’s to wednesdays through August.

I went on to book the other week and every Monday Tuesday and Wednesday in August seemed fully booked.

I tried to book online last night and couldn’t get in for dinner any Monday - Wednesday in August, lunch time is about your only chance.

Can highly recommend. Went for lunch the Sunday after it reopened and the quality was the usual standard but the staff really make this place stand out even though I remembered my MyGers discount half way down the motorway on the way back home :eek:

Does the myGers discount cover the whole bill or just the mygers member? I’m booked in at the end of the month. I can’t wait

Can highly recommend. Went for lunch the Sunday after it reopened and the quality was the usual standard but the staff really make this place stand out even though I remembered my MyGers discount half way down the motorway on the way back home :eek:

What is the usual standard? Good? Bad? Shite? Outstanding?

It’s a couple of years since I’ve been but I thought the food was pretty good. If anybody is booking by phone, ask for a table overlooking the pitch, there are only a limited amount that do.

Really should have put that in shouldn't I? Food has been excellent any time I have been. Sunday Carvery is off at the moment but they have a full Sunday lunch as one of the options and, as GEODGC said, ask for a table overlooking the pitch. They have got the whole Covid restrictions sorted and you feel as safe as you can at the moment.

I was in on Sunday for lunch with my daughter and had a great time. Food was decent enough but the staff and surroundings is what really made the day.

Quick question, does the entire table get 15% off with MYGERS or just the person with the card?

I'll certainly be taking advantage of this.

Got it booked for next week for my son’s 11th birthday. Phoned to make the reservation and asked for a window view of the pitch. They couldn’t have been more accommodating. Really looking forward to it now.

I'm booked for the Mrs birthday next Tuesday for lunch. Booked as soon as it reopened and wasn't aware of the 50% or MyGers deals. Win - win then. Do you simply use your MyGers card ?

Four of us going for lunch next week.
We go fairly regularly and it is always decent.
Box 10 or 11 Loyal :)

What is the dress code, I'm taking the boys as a surprise and they would be suspicious if they got dressed up :). Can they wear gers tops?

I'm booked for the Mrs birthday next Tuesday for lunch. Booked as soon as it reopened and wasn't aware of the 50% or MyGers deals. Win - win then. Do you simply use your MyGers card ?
I think (not sure) you have to quite MyGers when booking, maybe worth giving a call, I'm sure they'd be ok on the day anyway though

Probably won’t be able to make use of the government incentive but will definitely try and get use of the MyGers 15% off :))

Seems strange it's not on gov website. Surely the whole point is to get folk through the door. I'm guessing they'll be a tad pissed off at that?

I think (not sure) you have to quite MyGers when booking, maybe worth giving a call, I'm sure they'd be ok on the day anyway though
When you used to get 10% of with your season ticket I would just show them the ST when asking for the bill and they applied the discount.
Presume you will do the same with MyGers cards.

When you used to get 10% of with your season ticket I would just show them the ST when asking for the bill and they applied the discount.
Presume you will do the same with MyGers cards.
They take your MyGers card to apply discount. I've no idea if the government 50% discount is automatically deducted or if you need to apply some sort of discount code.

Back