Arial threat

southsidebluenose

So tired of us being toothless from corners, wide free kicks and crosses into the box. The amount of golden opportunities Worrall and Goldson have had, only to make a total @rse of it, is embarrassing.

At the start of the season, Katic was scoring a fair amount. He has also caused problems in his various appearances since. SPFL defenders are so physical. We may as well not bother taking corners with yesterday’s lineup.

We need to sign a big battering ram type bastard for when we're chasing a game or need to try something different. What's the point in whipping balls into the box all game for Morelos/Defoe who are under 6 foot, and Lafferty, who couldn't heeder my wee maw.

We need to sign a big battering ram type bastard for when we're chasing a game or need to try something different. What's the point in whipping balls into the box all game for Morelos/Defoe who are under 6 foot, and Lafferty, who couldn't heeder my wee maw.

Exactly good post, forget all this hipster shite in scottish football when teams pack the box you need a big centre thats strong and powerful, brave, stick his nut on crosses and isnt scared to take a whack.

Weird thing is they dont cost much. Its mental that we dont have one when you think about opposition tactics, crap weather, crazy pitches etc.

So tired of us being toothless from corners, wide free kicks and crosses into the box. The amount of golden opportunities Worrall and Goldson have had, only to make a total @rse of it, is embarrassing.

At the start of the season, Katic was scoring a fair amount. He has also caused problems in his various appearances since. SPFL defenders are so physical. We may as well not bother taking corners with yesterday’s lineup.
I agree, but think there are two issues. As you say, Katic has scored a number of goals, a few of which come from winning the ball in the oppositions box. I also think we should have done a lot better than Lafferty for our back up striker.

Someone like Cosgrove?

Yes, someone in the mould of Mark Hateley:)

Back