Aribo’s Goal!

There’s 3 wee videos on RTV, “unique angles” of each goal.

You get a great view of Aribo’s goal. Brilliant skill.

Will live long in the memory that goal. As good a Rangers goal as I've seen in almost 60 years of Follow Following. All the better considering the standard of team it was against and the importance to the end result.

You know in Scotland he would have been halved in two when he took the ball of the first guys toes and the other guy wouldn’t have been booked.

A cracking goal all round that would be getting mega attention if it was a big name player.

Started the goal from back, finished it sublimely in their faces up front,you could see how much it meant!,and the crowd, the noise, superb indeed.

We have Aribo
That keeps the ball
Steadfast & Sure
While defenders fall

One for all the old BB types on here.

Gets slated way to much, the boy has class and will hopefully develop into a Gers great.

Fabulous goal. I was praying for it too remain on his left foot. When i saw him take that last touch to his left i was really sure he would get a great shot away. Well done son.

A great player who should get a degree of protection from the thugs in the SPL but gets none. Similar to Oduwa and Ejaria, (I mean in style, talent wise he’s on a higher level) both of whom had dancing feet but were unceremoniously kicked out the Scottish game. I love the skill in our midfield but we still need an enforcer in there to protect guys like Aribo in the tougher away games. A sad indictment of our (Scotland’s) game.

Dont know why but it reminded me of Basile Boli's goal against Falkirk

But Boli pretty much kicked the living shit out of the Falkirk defence and put it away :))

We've seen flashes of his ability before on several occasions, but he was the perfect impact sub last night. Gerrard got it spot on. What a goal.

As good a goal as you will see anywhere, except the Scottish league, our corrupt officials would have disallowed it or allowed him to get chopped down and waved play on.

Genuinely think that was world class. If Messi or Ronaldo do that it would be talked about all over the world. One of the best goals scored anywhere this year.

This is exactly what I said to a guy in work today. If any of those two score that goal it’s all over the news.

Fantastic goal. Will do his confidence no end of good. As long as he doesn't have a FF login, he should be doing just fine.

Smashing goal. Looked like he was always looking to lay off but with nothing on just kept on going. And what a finish!

Up there with the great Rangers goals. Should be goal of the Season but I don't trust the Scottish media.

He’s got one of those styles where it always looks as though he’s just about to overstretch and lose the ball.

He’ll be a great but often frustrating player for us.

Back