Aribo and Kamara

JBHK2410

Can’t play Aribo and Kamara in the same team - they constantly choose the wrong tempo during the match.

plus arfield playing in that wide right....why is this being persisted with!

Aribo would be effective if we played further up the park.

Kamara is just a player I don’t really “get” it I’m honest. Passes it backwards and sideways and plays at his own pace all the time.

Both hopeless today. Never works with them in the same team. They don't offer a goal threat.

Kings a goal scoring midfielder for a start, aribo Kamara and Davis have not scored 1 goal between them in 9 league games.
I'm guessing King is not up to full speed and that's why he hasn't played much as for Docherty I can't see him getting much game time if any between now and the end of the season.

Frustrating as fekk, the amount of times there's a through ball on, kamara turns back, Aribo looks lost playing next to him

Really don't see a player in Aribo.

Great 5 a side player but not someone to grab the game by the balls and make a difference.

Aribo was ok but he's playing to deep. He's getting the ball off the centre backs half the time. I thought arfield was our worst player today. Barely found a rangers player with a pass and also strangely had none of his usual fight either. He was miles off it

Aribo needs to beef up as he is far too lightweight for these physical games.Stewart being dropped for him was insane.

I thought Kamara was our best player today although that is not saying much.

Aribo is clearly very talented but he is not impacted the games enough and is playing well within himself. I want to see him get the ball and drive forward

Aribo reminds me of ejaria with a bit more quality

When the going gets tough like today he’s nowhere to be seen
Said exactly that coming out of the game.
If he thinks he can go to the likes of Tynecastle and take 5 touches every time he's on the ball then he's in the wrong League.

Gerrard has to remind certain players that 1 or 2 touches is enough or else our tempo is almost snail like.

Perfect description of today, absolutely spot on. Oh for a John Greig or RAichard Gough. the drive isn't gonna come from Tavernier. A leader is needed to get the likes of Aribo going.

As I went through the living hell of 66 to 75 let me assure you that there was a lot worse performances than today with JG as skipper.

The thing that frustrates me the most about Kamara is he has a blinder for his national team & against very good opposition, comes back to us & is non existent ! What are we doing wrong ?

Suddenly the midfield are shyte.
Well they aren't but as always it is getting the mix right.
Aribo was up for the game, but instead of utilising his technical ability at attacking the box, we had him far too deep.
Kamara had a mixed game and coming from international football into this dog fight possibly caught him out because he looked awkward in adjusting to the frenetic pace of the game.

Ironically I saw people on here over the weekend talking about how McCrorie wouldn't get near our current midfield.
Well, today's game was perfectly suited to McCrorie's particular assets in a midfield dog fight away from home.

The two players who cost us most dearly in this game were Arfield and Ojo.
Neither had any impact on the match.

I’m really not buying it with Aribo at the moment, he has clear ability and I have seen it in him, but at the moment I’m questioning if he’s got the mentality to play for a big club, it’s still early with him and I know he’s young, Barasic is a prime example of turning it around so I hope he does, but he seems to hide a lot.

we have too many luxury players in our team who dont seem to be up for it in these type of games, missing Ryan Jack big time, also Arfield and Ojo are offering nothing up front

Can’t play Aribo and Kamara in the same team - they constantly choose the wrong tempo during the match.

plus arfield playing in that wide right....why is this being persisted with!

I don’t think that Kamara should be played in any team as he is hopeless and has absolutely no dig or desire.

Suddenly the midfield are shyte.
Well they aren't but as always it is getting the mix right.
Aribo was up for the game, but instead of utilising his technical ability at attacking the box, we had him far too deep.
Kamara had a mixed game and coming from international football into this dog fight possibly caught him out because he looked awkward in adjusting to the frenetic pace of the game.

Ironically I saw people on here over the weekend talking about how McCrorie wouldn't get near our current midfield.
Well, today's game was perfectly suited to McCrorie's particular assets in a midfield dog fight away from home.

The two players who cost us most dearly in this game were Arfield and Ojo.
Neither had any impact on the match.
Aribo and Kamara play as the free player in a midfield three for thier national teams. They are being asked to be more disciplined with us and contribute to every phase of play and they struggle with that.

Not seeing it with Aribo at all.He is nothing like the player I thought we were getting wth all the ballyhoo at the start of the season.There is no drive to his game whatsoever and plays as if he is playing in a small gym at 5's.I have no idea what position he is trying to play either.Someone actually compared him to Yaya Toure a while back .Deary me

Back