Aribo, Kent and Hagi

Very productive midfield that with Jack protecting
Another new season and my love-in with Oor Ryan continues. The guy is simply the best anonymous player we have had for years.

Aribo, Kent and Hagi all have a bit of a gallus side to their play (and I welcome that - we need it) but Ryan Jack allows them the freedom to do that.

It was a really great goal from Aribo today, and Kent’s strike wasn’t too bad either. They are 3 really talented players who will do great for us this year but we perhaps be cautious about expecting too much of them. I still think we need an experienced head in midfield.

Hagi has bags of confidence but just needs to learn when to pass and when to shoot. Aribo has wonderful feet but could use some protection if you ask me. With Kent we need to find a way to stop him from getting frustrated when things don’t come off for him as you can see it affects his game

An older playmaker in there would see us get the best of them

These three have been excellent for us and along with Kamara are linking up brilliantly. First half full of creative moves playing the game in and around the opposition box. Changed when they came off.

I don't want to bring a negative slant to the thread but I hope when fans are allowed back in that they can keep it up. I'd imagine it's totally different playing in a empty stadium than a packed Ibrox when your every move is under scrutiny. For what its worth I don't think it will be an issue for those three.

Been very impressed with the front 3. My only worry is when teams pack the box then we struggle.

This. Pre season means nothing. As soon as we play in the league teams will park the bus and kick us up and down the park...it'll actually be worse given that teams can make 5 subs now.

Three pre-season friendly games in - well four if you count Hamilton - and the signs are really positive.

Getting into some fantastic positions, each player has exceptional feet and movement but not only that, they are scoring goals.

If they can deliver double figures in the league - which isn't a tall ask - it would be absolutely massive for us.
These 3 players will be critical to our season.

All 3 feel like the perfect balance with Alfie up front. If we continue to have them interchange a lot then we’re close to unstoppable as an attacking unit

Thought Aribo was very good laat season, expecting more from him this season. A hugely talented player

Very impressed

Biggest concern right now is Morelos looking sluggish

I think he’s (Morelos)far better in the lone striker role taking defences out of position and to a large extent creating his own goals. It looks like we are playing different style now going through the centre with other players. Not convinced we will be so dependent on him with Aribo, Kent and Hagi taking up more threatening positions. I think he’s looked a bit off the pace in pre-season but we’ve been banging the goals in anyway from other sources. Something is changing in our approach and it might be that a more traditional hit man who has a bit more composure in front of goal and can guarantee 25 will be an adequate replacement. Love Alfredo but the signs are we are preparing for life without him.

Unreal. Watching these 3 is a breath of fresh air. It's like they have matured from last season already. Outstanding the 3 of them. Long may it continue and get stronger and stronger. The 3 of them are a full nightmare to defend against

They are key to our attacking play, it is genuinely depressing reading the other thread on Hagi, and that's acknowledging he had many dodgy moments tonight.

Three pre-season friendly games in - well four if you count Hamilton - and the signs are really positive.

Getting into some fantastic positions, each player has exceptional feet and movement but not only that, they are scoring goals.

If they can deliver double figures in the league - which isn't a tall ask - it would be absolutely massive for us.

be good to spread the goals around - all three could easily be on 10/10 for goals and assists this season - All three have come up with big goals which is a good sign too and I’d take that over numbers - the forwards will fill their boots this season.

This place does my nut in at times.

3 wins, 9 points, 7 goals, 0 conceded.

Let's be negative towards our new 21 year old player.

Fucking unbelievable.

Bang on this. Folks are looking for something to complain about when we could be on the cusp of something special

Bang on this. Folks are looking for something to complain about when we could be on the cusp of something special

I wish I hadn't came on here after the game to be honest.

These 3 players are well short of their prime years and could make us a very exciting team.

Would I rather have Mane, Salah and De Bruyne? Yes I would but not sure our £10million outlay would have got them.

Reactions: Jeb
I wish I hadn't came on here after the game to be honest.

These 3 players are well short of their prime years and could make us a very exciting team.

Would I rather have Mane, Salah and De Bruyne? Yes I would but not sure our £10million outlay would have got them.

Millions pouring off the bench as well!! Just don't understand how people can get joy out of being so negative about the things you love.

Back