Aribo. Left back.

I thought being able to see the game in front of him from a deeper position suited him, he has the talent and physicality to play in a number of positions for us
I think he’s been superb this season and prob unfairly dropped recently...
But left back? Never.
He got caught out a couple of times on the back foot near the end

I think he’s been superb this season and prob unfairly dropped recently...
But left back? Never.
He got caught out a couple of times on the back foot near the end

Probably getting ahead of myself given the result :))
Thought he looked good on the ball driving on from a deeper position and made a couple of good interceptions further forward, but do agree when we were on the back foot at the end he got caught a couple of times

Yes reading the match thread at some points the comments are unjust on this lad and Kent they at least try to flair with the ball
Watching his goal at first I was amazed he wasn’t crowded out but watching in slow motion he actually nut megs a defender drags it by some, none of it flukey........fantastic goal!

Braga targeted the space between him and Katic late on. Couple of very good interceptions but they got in behind a few time’s and scared the shit out of me.

However, should definitely play their on the league when Barasic is out.

He’s had forty two appearances already this season, more than any previous season so he’s in new territory. Couple that with the high stress area he’s in now and I think you have to cut him some slack. He’s also well on his way to double digits on the goal front with eight so far so he’s chipping in there too.

Back