Aribo missed game with stomach bug

Great news, the midfield did a lot of running tonight so would like to rest most of them on Sunday

I had the skitters tonight after a delicious curry I was unwell but was just about in tune with the Sash when climbing off the Throne this morning.
Managed it three times.

Not sure tonight would have suited Aribo anyway, so not the end of the world.

Hopefully back soon though.

Big changes on Sunday. But why no subs tonight? Benfica made four substitutions. That gave them fresh legs in the last 10 minutes that changed it for them.

The state of Twitter pre match - everything from COVID to being in hospital to season over - fucking nightmare, one mentally challenged tweets something and it becomes ‘a rumour’.

Big changes on Sunday. But why no subs tonight? Benfica made four substitutions. That gave them fresh legs in the last 10 minutes that changed it for them.
Because the obvious options - Jack, Aribo and Zungu were unavailable. Shame Gerrard doesn’t trust the likes of Stewart or Barjonas but his options were limited tonight.

Who would you have brought on, and who would they have replaced? There were next-to-no options to bring into the midfield where they were needed.

I’m firmly of the belief if he was available tonight he would have come on and held the ball long enough for us to claim 3 points

i nearly missed the game too due to a late fitness check,
i laughed so much watching the mentally challengeds getting bitch slapped again from another non entity team
i nearly shat myslef

Who would you have brought on, and who would they have replaced? There were next-to-no options to bring into the midfield where they were needed.
I appreciate that Jack and Aribo were unavailable and both would have made a difference but in the last 20 minutes all the danger was coming from their right side. We had Helander and Bassey, both left-sided, who could have replace Barisic and Kamara. They were shattered. Hagi and Barker could have replaced Kent and Roofe who were also done. Fresh legs would have given us energy and helped to retain the ball for longer periods. All we did in the last 20 minutes was give the ball to their back three.

'a stomach complaint' means the Gladys Knights. Imagine telling everyone that Gerrard hahah poor Aribo!

Back