Aribo

Forza_Napoli

The last three games he has played have probably been his best performances this season last night i though he was excellent. he looks so much better higher up the pitch. Credit to Gerrard from deciding to move him further up the park. My only criticism is I just which he would put his foot through the ball at times and shoot.

He's been great of late. We had the shooting (or lack of) problem with all our midfielders, gradually their confidence has grown and so has their goal tallies. I expect the same from Joe

Great to see such a performance. He has been doing that in fits and bursts, but I think he takes the boo boys criticism to heart and gets affected by it.

Thankfully he was on it last night. Much like barasic, he needs the fans support and he'll step up more often. Get him his own song/chant and watch him progress.

His confidence is definitely growing. Thought his 1st half was great. he run out of steam in the 2nd half.
Was unlucky not to score.

It’s not just Aribo I want to see being more direct , there is too much over play even in defence. It’s causing us problems.

more shots from outside box, Ojo and Stewart do this and more direct passing or clearing the ball when defending ,

those are small things that can be fixed though

Best game hes played for us so far,hope he keeps on the improvement could be a class act before to long

Agree totally with the OP

He mentioned in his interview after the Livingston game that the players and manager had been encouraging him to put his laces through shots rather than trying to place them all the time.

So its something that can be worked on as said above and I would expect him to be in double figures for goals by the end of the season

The ball is sticking to him now and his weight of pass when playing through balls is exceptional.

My only concern is i don't see him scoring a load of goals in that position but its greatthat he is starting to settle and showing what a real player he is, some of his skill is sublime

He was class last night. He's big and strong and great with the ball at his feet. The moment in the second half where he was carrying the ball along the goal line and cut it back into the box was brilliant.

He’s been playing really well lately and he has such a great touch for a big man.
This boy is only going to get better and better we just need a little patience with him.

I'm of the belief that he's got the ability to make it to the very top of the game.

Gerrard's recent tactical change has benefited both Aribo and Arfield greatly which is great news for us.

He's been very good last 3 games although I do not think that's down to him playing higher up, I think hes just finding a bit of form and when hes fully up to speed he'll be moved back into the middle where he can really shine, I still feel he doesnt fit too well on the wing and is much more effective in the centre where he can influence the game more

The ball is sticking to him now and his weight of pass when playing through balls is exceptional.

My only concern is i don't see him scoring a load of goals in that position but its greatthat he is starting to settle and showing what a real player he is, some of his skill is sublime

He's getting in the right positions to score. Unlucky with his header last night and was a baw-hair away with his timing to get on the end of Morelos' cross for the other one he missed.

I think the goals will start to come.

I think Aribo is a great footballer, he has had his in and out of form moments as he beds into the team, but his feet are a joy, he keeps his head up and sees movement around him and he will start to add goals to his game as he finds the confidence to have a pop at goal.

However, this is another Barasic situation, this player is new to the league and the football culture and has made a step up in club size, he needs to feed off the support of the Ibrox spectators. he needs to be given that space to become the footballer he can be.
We have a star in the making with this lad, it is for us to nourish all that potential and enable its fulfilment.
Support the player, support the team.

The last three games he has played have probably been his best performances this season last night i though he was excellent. he looks so much better higher up the pitch. Credit to Gerrard from deciding to move him further up the park. My only criticism is I just which he would put his foot through the ball at times and shoot.

I was in early last night and watched him warm up last night in front of the Copeland. His finishing was great so he obviously has the technique. Needs to start bringing it to games as I see massive potential.

He has all the ability, just like a few other of our players he needs to be more clever and more clinical. That will come for him with age. He is young and wants to develop and as a midfielder and an attacking one at that he has the right manager to do that.

I think we finally saw the potential of this guy last night.

Sure he tired along with several others, but his speed, trickery, balance and passing ability was there for everyone to see in that first forty five especially.

The only criticism was that he still looked short of the confidence in himself to have a dig.

When that comes, we're going to have a player on our hands.

Back