Aribo

Camby loyalist

This is a small bit of his interview this morning,

"We did well, won a lot of games – but it wasn’t like it is here. Rangers are one of the giants and that brings so much pressure. We have to battle with them across the road every single week"

Love that, this boy has so much potential, looked brilliant during the week and only 23 going to be a big big player for us!

This is a small bit of his interview this morning,

"We did well, won a lot of games – but it wasn’t like it is here. Rangers are one of the giants and that brings so much pressure. We have to battle with them across the road every single week"

Love that, this boy has so much potential, looked brilliant during the week and only 23 going to be a big big player for us!

Hopefully keeps his head down, continues to improve and ignores the constantly raging “yer pish Aribo” brigade.

He will get even better as he settles he's quick and agile while having a physical presence and has excellent feet playing higher up the park on the right is suiting him as he can have an impact in the right area of the pitch for us compared to in the Midfield 3 where he ended up in the left back position most of the game

He's going to be a star for us imo.
I think just like barasic he will take some time to settle and adapt to the game here but he seems to have a fantastic attitude.
Can see him making us a small fortune in the future.

I like Aribo, and he clearly has talent. I have high hopes that it will just all click for him like it did Borna, whom many had also written off.

I don’t think he’s lived up to expectations and I’m not sure he’s what we thought we were getting.

However, he’s a good player and a valuable asset. His first touch is one of the best I’ve ever seen, it’s almost always perfect.

I think there’s more to come from him and I think his best position is central midfield but he hasn’t been good enough to make the position his own so far.

I think he could be the same as Barisic and flourish next season once he gets used to the system and the demands.

Back