Aribo

It’s hardly outlandish, I’m no comparing him to Laudrup ffs :)).

I’m not sure which Miko you watched but I’d say Aribo looks a level or 2 above him on evidence so far.

What evidence though? A few games against European minnows and the mighty Killie, Hibs and East Fife.
Hardly a basis for comparison with a guy who won titles in three countries, played in major international finals and was voted 3rd best player in Europe in 1988.

The time for such comparisons is certainly not now!

What evidence though? A few games against European minnows and the mighty Killie, Hibs and East Fife.
Hardly a basis for comparison with a guy who won titles in three countries, played in major international finals and was voted 3rd best player in Europe in 1988.

The time for such comparisons is certainly not now!

How could I possibly compare personal footballing achievements? I’m saying at this moment and time Aribo looks to have better natural talent and ability than mikhailichenko did. That’s all!

We're lucky enough to be seeing first hand why so many clubs were after his signature.. get it right up all the clubs he knocked back!

It’s hardly outlandish, I’m no comparing him to Laudrup ffs :)).

I’m not sure which Miko you watched but I’d say Aribo looks a level or 2 above him on evidence so far.

Aribo has won nowt and has looked decent in half a dozen games against mediocre opposition. Here's what Miko achieved

Dynamo Kyiv
Sampdoria
Rangers
International
Soviet Union
Individual
Ballon d'Or

Aribo has won nowt and has looked decent in half a dozen games against mediocre opposition. Here's what Miko achieved

Dynamo Kyiv
Sampdoria
Rangers
International
Soviet Union
Individual
Ballon d'Or

FFS how many times. Read Ma bloody posts.

At this juncture I’m saying Aribo looks better technically and naturally than Miko did, I’m not comparing achievements. How could I possibly do that??

IN MY OPINION JOE ARIBO HAS SIMILARITIES TO THE STYLE AND GAIT OF MIKHAILICHENKO BUT AGAIN, IN MY OPINION, ARIBO LOOKS TO BE EVEN BETTER!!

FFS how many times. Read Ma bloody posts.

At this juncture I’m saying Aribo looks better technically and naturally than Miko did, I’m not comparing achievements. How could I possibly do that??

IN MY OPINION JOE ARIBO HAS SIMILARITIES TO THE STYLE AND GAIT OF MIKHAILICHENKO BUT AGAIN, IN MY OPINION, ARIBO LOOKS TO BE EVEN BETTER!!

Miko was a Rolls Royce of a player who was played out of position at Rangers and we didn't get the best out of him. He was technically excellent as were almost all the Kiev team he played in.

Now here we are and here and here we go
He is magic he's Joe Aribo
Here we go he's magic he's Joe Aribo

And we like him like....
La la like him.... Here we go he's magic he's Joe Aribo

Great to have a certain first choice of this quality. I think we have 6 automatic first choice players when fit. The other 5 are not so clear cut
6 automatic starters for me are;
McGregor
Tav
Davis
Jack
Aribo
Morelos

The great thing is you could add any 2 from 4 for the CDs and still be very strong.

The great thing is you could add any 2 from 4 for the CDs and still be very strong.
I agree and the 2 wide players are also in that type of category of great quality in terms of Jones, Barker, Ojo, Hastie and Murphy
This really leaves us with one problem position in our left back slot. Fix that and we’ll be really hard to beat.
I suspect opposition will target our left back position until we resolve it

Great to have a certain first choice of this quality. I think we have 6 automatic first choice players when fit. The other 5 are not so clear cut
6 automatic starters for me are;
McGregor
Tav
Davis
Jack
Aribo
Morelos

I’d disagree to an extent mate. If fit I’d say only Mcgregor, Tav, Goldson and Jack are virtually certain starters. Morelos will get the ‘big’ games but will otherwise rotate with Defoe and similar.y Aribo and Davis will, again, get most ‘big’ games but will rotate a bit as well, giving game time to the other midfield guys like Kamara, King and Docherty.

I agree and the 2 wide players are also in that type of category of great quality in terms of Jones, Barker, Ojo, Hastie and Murphy
This really leaves us with one problem position in our left back slot. Fix that and we’ll be really hard to beat.
I suspect opposition will target our left back position until we resolve it

Absolutely agree with you & said that exact thing today. That worries me.

Back