Arrangements for the Official Store Opening tomorrow

Gers55

Does anyone know what the arrangements are for tomorrows opening of the shop at Ibrox? I managed to get a ticket for it but I'm sure they said some other stuff would be going on as well. Also do we just need to show the email when it's our 30 min slot to get in?

I’m taking my MyGers card and the e-ticket email.
Just going to show up at appointed time,not sure about the “festivities”.

You have to show your golden plums on entry. They will then be stamped like when you enter some nightclubs, gigs etc.

People think tickets are actually being posted out because when doing the checkout it had an option for post or collect but that’s a generic thing. I really don’t think physical tickets were being posted out.

Its going to be limited numbers in store so my guess would be a check in system at the door showing your MyGers card as the club know who’s attending anyway.

I was hoping to take 2 of my grandkids over to Ibrox on Tuesday to get them the new strip,prob one home and one away.Is the store open then and would i be likely to get them.I am currently not a MyGers member,just a ST.

I was up today and it didn't look anywhere near ready. They did have a load of guys working away, so fingers crossed it'll be ready.

Back