Arrive 12:15 Jerez need taxi to Seville

rwbj

Official Ticketer
I’m on flight AEZ 4252 (Laura boozybird) flight which gets into Jerez at 12:15, looking for some bears to share a taxi to Seville (1hr) works out about €30 each if we can get 5 to share a SUV

Is that the flight from Glasgow that was meant to depart this afternoon but been delayed
No mate that was Lauren’s flight which was supposed to leave at 10am but had issues and they had to send a plane from Prague to get them, think they were supposed to fly around 7pm

I’m on flight AEZ 4252 (Laura boozybird) flight which gets into Jerez at 12:15, looking for some bears to share a taxi to Seville (1hr) works out about €30 each if we can get 5 to share a SUV
Me and my mate count us in

I’m in the flight from Barca to Jerez getting into jerez just before 3 and have 3 spare seats In a taxi as well if anyone is on that flight.
I’m on that flight m8 but have booked the 3.25 and 4.25(ish) trains to cover all bases. Hoping to obviously make the earlier one if I can get through the airport quickly enough. Only €15 return.

Have you filled any of the other seats. What’s the damage likely to be per head?

I’m on that flight m8 but have booked the 3.25 and 4.25(ish) trains to cover all bases. Hoping to obviously make the earlier one if I can get through the airport quickly enough. Only €15 return.

Have you filled any of the other seats. What’s the damage likely to be per head?
Hi mate. It cost me 120 euros so 30 euros a head as I think ive got someone else

Back