Arsenal - All or Nothing

Really good series. It did cement the widely held belief that until arsenal add some leaders to that squad, they'll continue to win f#ck all.

"Norf London forever, whatever the wever." Awful.

Good series though and a happy ending too.
When I saw that bit I did wonder if any of the god awful songs that get posted on here might ever be used for the club to walk out to.

Whoooooaaaa Bodyform :))

A few folk on here absolutely desperate for Tierney to be gay! What does it matter who he lives with?

The show was excellent. Arsenal are my English team and I see plenty to be encouraged by after watching it. Arteta clearly has the respect of his players. The players generally come across as a good bunch too.

They have a very good young squad and appear to have recruited very sensibly this summer. Zinchenko and Jesus are winners and should help with the mental weakness which saw them lose some daft matches
I thought we've moved on from bias against gays, I also thought all those backwards folk that judged people for their sexuality were to preoccupied with gender neutral/transgender people to have any prejudice left for homosexuals.

What struck me was how God awful some of the away dressing rooms are down south!
Everton’s must have been a gym hall it was Fukin massive.

Liked when they were in the massage room one player started “hello, hello” with tierney next to him, sadly was a shite version.

Great series better than the Spurs one.

Everton’s must have been a gym hall it was Fukin massive.

Liked when they were in the massage room one player started “hello, hello” with tierney next to him, sadly was a shite version.

Great series better than the Spurs one.
Think some of the dressing rooms would’ve been temp ones to accommodate COVID regulations as they still had to do all the stupid covid passport stuff on the way into stadiums (Everton’s was a big portacabin set up in the car park behind the stand for example).

I’ve seen the normal Crystal Palace away dressing room though, it’s like a broom cupboard so some of the covid alternatives would’ve been a welcome upgrade I’d imagine!

Think some of the dressing rooms would’ve been temp ones to accommodate COVID regulations as they still had to do all the stupid covid passport stuff on the way into stadiums (Everton’s was a big portacabin set up in the car park behind the stand for example).

I’ve seen the normal Crystal Palace away dressing room though, it’s like a broom cupboard so some of the covid alternatives would’ve been a welcome upgrade I’d imagine!
Aye, Newcastles looked like a corridor somewhere within the ground with the breezeblocks

Honestly my main takeaway is that there's a real lack of characters in the Arsenal dressing room.

I think with previous All or Nothings you learnt quite a bit about the players and their relationships, but with this one so far there hasn't been much of that because everyone's personality seems bone dry.

I reckon there's a lot more focus on the manager this season in order to compensate for that. Arteta is obviously interesting but I can't imagine there would be this much focus on him if the players weren't so boring.
Kinda what I’ve took from it.

Players seem a bit robotic.

I dont know what our changing room is like after a loss but I wouldn’t like to think everyone is sitting their quiet as a mouse.

Thought the overall series was pretty boring.

Most time taken up with weird pre game team talks.

It seemed all players are shit scared of Arteta as nobody seemed to speak before the game, at half time or full time. Either that or just no passion in the players.

The chef who makes an appearance in episode 3, to say he is a massive Rangers fan would be a slight understatement.

Last seen dancing at Livi after Tav’s winner. :)
Brilliant stuff.
Great to see the wee fella do well, had no idea that was what he was up to now. Haven’t seen him in many many moons.

Interesting that he lives with his personal chef, an older Scottish guy who came down from Glasgow with him and who now works for Arsenal!!!
Since it was filmed, my brother(the chef) has moved out. They must have had a lovers tiff.

Might see if he’ll take me in, I make a mean toast and cheese.

He’ll need to fly me back for the Rangers games right enough. :D

Back