Arsenal - All or Nothing

Maybe he just met a celtic fan at work and became mates with him? The same thing that happens at work places up and down the country
Agree. The way some folk post on here its as if they have never met a fan of that mob and would certainly never speak to or befriend one, forgetting that most of us work/live/went to school etc with folk who are possibly celtic fans and yet still befriend them because we are normal folk.

I'd hate us to do something like this.

To get into the dressing room is something that should be earned.

To hear what our manager says again should be for very few.

I also believe sharing our inner working weakens you longer term.
Doesn't seem to be impeding Arsenal so far this season (early days granted)

Arteta comes across much better than I thought he would. Always seen him as a bit of a Lego Pep but it seems like he’s becoming his own man who truly has the respect of his players.

The club photographer speech made me cringe to be honest, fair enough if some found it moving but for me it felt really contrived and it felt like something that was planned with the presence of Amazon in mind.

Can I also thank the person who posted that Danny Rose video because seeing that again cheered me right up. Rumour has it he’s still waiting on that phone call from Milan.

Aye and moved the length of the country with him, to live in the same house and become his personal chef. I'd imagine that happens quite often..
Was more the fact you implied he was only there for the money. I'm pointing out that it isn't beyond the realms of possibility that a Rangers and Celtic fan become mates.

Was more the fact you implied he was only there for the money. I'm pointing out that it isn't beyond the realms of possibility that a Rangers and Celtic fan become mates.
" He must be on some seriously good money to have to listen to that pish"

It was a tongue in cheek remark and more of a dig at them than anything else.

Why does it bother you?

" He must be on some seriously good money to have to listen to that pish"

It was a tongue in cheek remark and more of a dig at them than anything else.

Why does it bother you?
It doesn't bother me.

Why was it 'bugging you' after watching it what team the guy supported?

No but it would explain why he wanted to go down there and live with the rabid bheast. What's the problem?
I think the idea that they are pals who moved down together given they are pals is probably more likely. As a few said earlier, its perfectly plausible for 2 guys to support a rival team and still be pals without the rangers fan thinking of the other as a 'rhabid bheast'.

I think the idea that they are pals who moved down together given they are pals is probably more likely. As a few said earlier, its perfectly plausible for 2 guys to support a rival team and still be pals without the rangers fan thinking of the other as a 'rhabid bheast'.
Why is it bothering you?

Who's outraged apart from you? Haha just making things up to have a moan about. Aye very "adult" of you, well done.
Id suggest the poster above who said that them being a couple would explain why he wants to live with a 'rhabid bheast' is probably unhappy. Maybe just my reading of the situation though.

What's wrong with assuming they might be a couple? Nothing wrong with it as you said above
Absolutely nothing. What I found a bit weird was the insinuation that them being a couple would explain why he would live with a 'rhabid bheast' when in reality 99% of rangers fans have pals that will support celtic. The chef in this instance being one of them. Personally I find the idea that they would need to be gay to explain this friendship is pretty cringey.

Just me though so you fire on.

Absolutely nothing. What I found a bit weird was the insinuation that them being a couple would explain why he would live with a 'rhabid bheast' when in reality 99% of rangers fans have pals that will support celtic. The chef in this instance being one of them. Personally I find the idea that they would need to be gay to explain this friendship is pretty cringey.

You have to remember Tierney being a catholic may find it harder to come out as they see that as a mortal sin.
They seem to give celtic coaches and the priests a free pass though.

Anyway back to the actual program. Found it quite interesting how buzzing Ramsdale was to get Ronaldo’s signed matchworn top.

I just assumed they would consider him another opponent.

Why is it the rhabid bheast thing bothering you so much? Clearly irked by it which I find strange. It's a Rangers forum, if you want plaudits and favouritism for that mob you are in the wrong place.
Get over it

Why is it the rhabid bheast thing bothering you so much? Clearly irked by it which I find strange. It's a Rangers forum, if you want plaudits and favouritism for that mob you are in the wrong place.
Get over it
its not bothering me (but i admit its a bit cringey). Its more the idea that they would have to be gay to explain why a rangers fan would live with a celtic fan.

A few folk on here absolutely desperate for Tierney to be gay! What does it matter who he lives with?

The show was excellent. Arsenal are my English team and I see plenty to be encouraged by after watching it. Arteta clearly has the respect of his players. The players generally come across as a good bunch too.

They have a very good young squad and appear to have recruited very sensibly this summer. Zinchenko and Jesus are winners and should help with the mental weakness which saw them lose some daft matches last season .

A few folk on here absolutely desperate for Tierney to be gay! What does it matter who he lives with?

The show was excellent. Arsenal are my English team and I see plenty to be encouraged by after watching it. Arteta clearly has the respect of his players. The players generally come across as a good bunch too.

They have a very good young squad and appear to have recruited very sensibly this summer. Zinchenko and Jesus are winners and should help with the mental weakness which saw them lose some daft matches last season .
Agree plus they signed a lot of young potential that are really coming to the forw now. Ben white, ramsdale etc. Exciting team to watch.

Just finished it. Somebody should have flattened Lacazette when he was acting like a prick in that training session.

Was it Odegard he booted?

Given the chef;'s brother was posting on here, I think its safe to say they arent. Either way, would it matter if they were?
That’s why I said it was ‘interesting’.
It really doesn’t matter one way or another but they seemed comfortable enough together one way or another.
If they are friends or boyfriends, it is irrelevant.

Back