Arsenal been in contact with Glen Kamaras agent ?

Cough up £25 million at least dodgy Arsenal, since we have a player who has a winning mentality. And while you're at it, bring back Gunnersaurus and low paid staff you chancers.

Don’t know if this is true but I think they have an interest in him

EDIT: This is based on reports from Daily Mail dating back to right at the end of 2019 saying they do, as well as a recent article as them citing him as a potential alternative to Boussoma.

Kamara could easily play at that level so I won't be surprised when the offers do come in. But £12m is definitely under priced.
£12m.offer for a Rangers player,now if he happened to play for the Filth,
the offer would be double that.Go figure :rolleyes:

Tapping up goes on all the time, rightly to wrongly and I don’t doubt that we’ve done it ourselves.
Tapping up is one thing as in informal chats, but by sounds of this a full on contract has been offered going by the poster

No way Kamara or his representatives are talking contracts behind our backs

I suspect the wages offered are not those of a 12m player. We should be looking at nearer £20m . If they get near that then we should sell. One thing I am sure we have learned from the other side of the town is not to keep players who want to move.

Tapping up is one thing as in informal chats, but by sounds of this a full on contract has been offered going by the poster

No way Kamara or his representatives are talking contracts behind our backs
If it is the case then it’s likely just a hypothetical chat along the lines of

“Mr Agent, hypothetically, if someone like Arsenal offered your client three times his wages - would he be interested”

£12 million?

shaq-laughing-press-conference-shaq-gifs.gif

If it is the case then it’s likely just a hypothetical chat along the lines of

“Mr Agent, hypothetically, if someone like Arsenal offered your client three times his wages - would he be interested”

Yeah that happens and theyll have to meet our valuation before wages are offered

Any right minded agent will wait on what kind of fee arsenal pay before agreeing wages

A player bought for 12m will be paid less than a player bought for 20.

Untill Rangers agree a fee no deals are being thrashed out is what I'm saying

Did he ever sign a new contract with us? Was the talk not that he was on £6k a week?

Safe to say his next contract will be more than quadruple his wages!

With a good Euro’s I’d be shocked if he went for a low as £12m.
Not sure whether the £12million figure is nonsense or not, but if he has a good Euros then his value will go up. I'd be surprised if any business would be done for him prior. That is, of course, if there's any substance in this.

Did he ever sign a new contract with us? Was the talk not that he was on £6k a week?

Safe to say his next contract will be more than quadruple his wages!
Talks, but hasn't been confirmed (Goldson the same). Am sure Glen likes everything he has got at the Club, but the simple fact is we can't compete with the salaries on offer - Tierney apparently on £75k per week.

I wouldn't blame any player for taking the money, but we must start getting top fees for our better players when they go.

How long does he have left on his current deal? if it is only a year we won’t get the value some want for him. Clubs will come in with a low ball offer and say if you dont take it we will get him on a pre contract in January for nothing.

if he has two years or more then all bids should be ignored till after the euros then we let the bidding commence.

How long does he have left on his current deal? if it is only a year we won’t get the value some want for him. Clubs will come in with a low ball offer and say if you dont take it we will get him on a pre contract in January for nothing.

if he has two years or more then all bids should be ignored till after the euros then we let the bidding commence.
2 years.

I want to get this off my chest so I’ll do it in this thread in the hope I don’t get lynched.

I think Kamara plays well within himself and has far more to offer. I get that may be due to the role he’s being asked to fulfil in our set up but the point still stands.

He needs to start bossing games and believe in his ability because he has it in abundance.

I want to get this off my chest so I’ll do it in this thread in the hope I don’t get lynched.

I think Kamara plays well within himself and has far more to offer. I get that may be due to the role he’s being asked to fulfil in our set up but the point still stands.

He needs to start bossing games and believe in his ability because he has it in abundance.
You feel hes underperforming?

I agree there is alot more to come but right now hes progressing well. No issues for me.

I don’t think we’ll get the £20m that some posters have their hearts set on, hope he has a cracking Euro’s though from a personal point and financial one.

Arsenal/Kamara is a lazy link due to his background at the club, he’d obviously suit their midfield and do well.

But can’t see it.
Agreed. Transfer fees across the globe are down at the moment. If you sold Kamara for 12m, we could hold on to some of our other assets.

Ironically, Tierney going for 25m and reportedly doing so well down there, has probably added to Kamara's value.

I suspect a price will be more in keeping with what they paid for biscuit hips.
To be fair to Glen, it would probably be the move he would want as they clearly play the type of football where he would fit in perfectly.
He would also get to go home and I’m sure he will be a superstar at Arsenal.

Agreed. Transfer fees across the globe are down at the moment. If you sold Kamara for 12m, we could hold on to some of our other assets.

Ironically, Tierney going for 25m and reportedly doing so well down there, has probably added to Kamara's value.
Yeah, I’ve said the same myself regarding Tierney’s success but I think if Kamara does leave it’ll be around £15m with add ons.

Just my opinion of course.

With a good Euro’s I’d be shocked if he went for a low as £12m.
If Arsenal are interested so are others, we are in the driving seat for a change. I think after the club, Gerrard and fans supported him he will stay any road. Can't see him working his ticket or running his contract down in any case

£25m absolute minimum, I’d rather let him run down his contract than leave for £12m

Talks, but hasn't been confirmed (Goldson the same). Am sure Glen likes everything he has got at the Club, but the simple fact .is we can't compete with the salaries on offer - Tierney apparently on £75k per week.

I wouldn't blame any player for taking the money, but we must start getting top fees for our better players when they go.

This is spot on. We have to accept that almost every player currently plying their trade in UK and most of Europe would sell their soul to play in EPL snd be paid a kings ransom for doing so.

Ask yourself what you'd if another employer offered you 4 times your currently salary. I know I'd be asking where do i sign. This is all just speculation for now but Kamara is definitely a player who will attract plenty of interest, especially following his impressive performances for Rangers in EL and internationally with Finland.

It has been a very long time since we sold a top class player, possibly Jelavic being the last in Jan 2012.I'd like to think the days of Rangers selling their assts cheaply are over and that Ross Wilson will ensure top dollar for any player that departs. For Kamara, anything above £16m and I'd feel we did well.

When we're quoted a Dutch lad with no big team, no big game, no euro experience, no international experience, no major tournament experience at 8.5m, where are we all seeing that valuations of players are down? And why do we think Kamara is worth a paltry 3.5m more?

Paid £25m for Tierney if the tramps are to be believed.

Now they want Kamara for £12m?

As they say down the zoo, yer having a giraffe.

We shouldn't be entertaining any bids for him anything less than £20m.

Gone should be the days when we sell our players for way less than what they are valued at.
IMO, too many have left over the years for a pittance.

for GK, If he is being offered quadruple his wages, we cannot complete with that, and i wish him all the best.

We shouldn't be entertaining any bids for him anything less than £20m.

Gone should be the days when we sell our players for way less than what they are valued at.
IMO, too many have left over the years for a pittance.

for GK, If he is being offered quadruple his wages, we cannot complete with that, and i wish him all the best.
We could quadruple GK’s wages and he still wouldn’t be the highest paid player at Ibrox.

Back