Arsenal Fan TV

Uddy Gers

Always enjoy a laugh at this when Arsenal are getting humped.

Anyway, tonight they’ve indefinitely removed the old guy Claude for calling Heung-Min Son a “DVD”.

He’s to go on an educational program to get back on.

First I've heard of that. What a tit.
That Troopz apparently in a bit of bother as well. Clip going about of him saying “Harry Kane is white do he must be right innit”. Clip might be taken out of context though so it hasn’t gathered the same attention as Claude’s comments.

Assuming its cos his eyes look like a disc drive?

Don't cancel me

EDIT - One above makes much more sense

tenor.gif

I used to live in North London, I lived there for about 7 years.

I feel like I should understand more of the words in this thread.

I'm totally lost.

That's the fonejacker comeback kyboshed.
In fairness I think Millwall got hammered by the FA for DVD chants Vs Spurs and (3 for a fiver was the chant) which seems harsh but it is what it is. So it's a known racial slight and he's pretty much bang to rights there in 2020.

What does DVD mean?
Found this...

DVD (abbreviation for Digital Versatile Disc or Digital Video Disc) is a digital optical disc storage format invented and developed in 1995 and released in late 1996. The medium can store any kind of digital data and is widely used for software and other computer files as well as video programs watched using DVD players. DVDs offer higher storage capacity than compact discs while having the same dimensions.

Great for a laugh is ATV. Arsenal have needed a rocket up their backside for years to get back winning and competing at the top of the table

Someone stands outside Ibrox trying to get people to do interviews like this.

Thankfully he is pretty much universally ignored and his channel is tiny.

%^*& having something like that
There's a couple. One is done by Si Leslie. No idea who does the other one.

He claims he meant it as Tottenham fans would be bringing out another DVD because they beat Arsenal and don`t have anything else to bring DVDs out about. Apparently it`s common banter from Arsenal fans towards Tottenham fans. I have to say, that makes more sense than it being a racial slur.

Shame, Claude seemed like the most normal, down to earth one on there, and really seemed to embody the frustration of the ordinary fan during the final years of the Wenger regime.

The others are a load freaks with only a few exceptions, and seem obsessed with living up to this persona they have created for themselves, with their silly signature sayings, traditions and clothing.

Don't know who's the nuttiest: Ty, the 50 year old who's only ever seen wearing Arsenal branded clothing and never misses even a reserve game, or Kelechi, the eccentric Nigerian with his unintelligible chanting at the start of every video.
Lee is probably the most normal on it. I really can’t stand troopz or DT.

Shame, Claude seemed like the most normal, down to earth one on there, and really seemed to embody the frustration of the ordinary fan during the final years of the Wenger regime.

The others are a load freaks with only a few exceptions, and seem obsessed with living up to this persona they have created for themselves, with their silly signature sayings, traditions and clothing.

Don't know who's the nuttiest: Ty, the 50 year old who's only ever seen wearing Arsenal branded clothing and never misses even a reserve game, or Kelechi, the eccentric Nigerian with his unintelligible chanting at the start of every video.

Really can't stand Claude. Actually reminds me of an old guy who sits behind me at Ibrox. Spends half the game calling certain players 'arseholes' and 'pricks', loudly moans the whole game and never has anything positive to say. Just a pain in the arse and an embarrasment.

Always like Mo, surprised he's on, far too much sense spoken from him! Warmed to Troopz in the end, the 'bludz' and the 'famz', was pretty entertaining. TY walking about wearing the club shop was always a laugh.

How can DVD be classed as a racial slur? Even if it is a geographical stereotype its a light hearted one, like the way Scots are always portrayed as indecipherable, wearing a kilt, and fond of a drink. I thought racism had to have some negative connotation behind it in order to be racism?

It feels like there is a movement to censor working class humour these days and make everyone conform

It will maybe do Claude some good to step away for a while. These past few years have been rough on him and he looks horrendous now compared to when Aresenal TV was first kicking off.

I think most Arsenal fans hate the Arsenal TV guys. They make the full fanbase look like total mugs.

Grown men who give themselves nicknames like Troopz or DT are utterly tragic. That DT is a wife beater aswell.

How can DVD be classed as a racial slur? Even if it is a geographical stereotype its a light hearted one, like the way Scots are always portrayed as indecipherable, wearing a kilt, and fond of a drink. I thought racism had to have some negative connotation behind it in order to be racism?

It feels like there is a movement to censor working class humour these days and make everyone conform
I think it was in reference to Son, as there are loads of Oriental chaps who sell DVDs round boozers. Claude has tried to say he was slagging spurs as they bring out a DVD anytime they get a decent result.

That's the fonejacker comeback kyboshed.
In fairness I think Millwall got hammered by the FA for DVD chants Vs Spurs and (3 for a fiver was the chant) which seems harsh but it is what it is. So it's a known racial slight and he's pretty much bang to rights there in 2020.

3for a fiver that's not racist,that's ingenious,my God political correctness has pucked this world!I'm sorry still laughing at that and by the way,I'm A GIP, Glaswegian Italian protestant,have had more racist comments flung at me since I can remember!

I absolutely hate them. I sometimes watch it and have no idea what they’re saying. The majority of them are unemployable and they’re lucky they don’t have to find proper work. The old guy with the earphones is fu**ing idiot and seems like our Abdul equivalent.
Robbie seems the most normal. DT runs his own channel on the side and does a thing called blood bruvvas where he runs his own team. He often loses the plot on it and makes a total arse of himself.

That Troopz apparently in a bit of bother as well. Clip going about of him saying “Harry Kane is white do he must be right innit”. Clip might be taken out of context though so it hasn’t gathered the same attention as Claude’s comments.

Seemingly swept under the carpet, the Harry Kane comment was just as bad if not worse than the DVD one but I have no doubt they'll keep Troopz.

The live streaming they're doing for these games is turning out to be a clusterf*ck.

Robbie's made a right arse of it. He made a video with Claude supporting him but then had to do an embarrassing back down after kickitout got involved and his sponsors started walking away.

If Claude is getting the boot Troopz also deserves the boot for saying ''Harry Kane is white so he must be right''. He won't though because he's a cash cow for Robbie.

Absolute joke that people are so sensitive these days. If he called him something like a slit eyed lady's front bottom then fair enough, that's disgusting. But if I was Asian myself and knew someone was calling me DVD it wouldn't bother me one bit . There's no way Claude is an actual racist when half of the people he's with on that channel are black or mixed race. Sometimes people say stupid things without really thinking about all of the sensitive people out there that will get deeply offended.

But what was worse for me is his blatant lying in trying to cover it up with the most ridiculous excuse. He should have just held his hands up, apologised and promised he would think before he opens his mouth in the future.

Someone stands outside Ibrox trying to get people to do interviews like this.

Thankfully he is pretty much universally ignored and his channel is tiny.

%^*& having something like that

That's the problem with doing a live watchalong. Rival fans can edit the videos to make it look how they want.

AFTV is always a great laugh after they lose, would hate if we done something similar.

I honestly don't think I've heard a more ridiculous reason for calling someone a racist. It's getting absolutely ridiculous now!
Agreed. However the far left and the "woke" need to stand by this, as people have been called racist for equally mild/innocous sayings. Stupid? Yes. Racist? Not so sure on that one.

I turn it on if am watching the arsenal game and the other team score as its usually a minute behind. At the end of the game the Ty was clapping Arteta saying well done mikel and Claude went nuts shouting at him.

A two hour live stream of them watching a North London Derby whilst having a few beers was always likely to end in disaster.

Stupid comment, but Claude has always seemed a very decent guy. Certainly not a racist.

Hope he hasn’t been entirely cut adrift by the Channel. He’s had a lot of troubles with his mental health over the years which he has been very honest about.

Simon Jordan had a back and forth with one of the guys who present the show. He denied Simon's point that AFTV benefits from their team losing.

Not tv related but,when you cross The Ken Friar Bridge at The Emirates,does that bring you to the away end or home end,right hand side from where tv cameras are ?

It was a funny laugh a while back but there are some of the most bizarre supporters I've come across personally think the attention/fame has went to there heads.

Imagine sitting next to them at Ibrox they would annoy the %^*& out of you.

Back