Arsenal Sign Martin Odegaard.

Really good signing for them, guys excelled in the Netherlands & La Liga.

He’s probably unlucky he’s not playing more for Madrid, having just turned 22 there’s still plenty of time for him.

Into my fantasy team he goes!.

Very good player. Unfortunately a move to the Gooners may likely give his career and reputation a bit of a dent.

He will be utter shit now he has joined Arsenal
Very good player. Unfortunately a move to the Gooners may likely give his career and reputation a bit of a dent.

Seem to have turned a corner now, 5 wins & a draw in their last 6 in the league, getting big players like Partey fit, some of the best youngsters in the country just now, its a good time to join actually.

Hopefully he does well. He’s an excellent talent and as MSF highlighted, he’s only being kept o by how amazing Modric still is. Always had a soft spot for Arsenal, having grown up watching their invincible team. hopefully we can repeat that this season ;)

Seem to have turned a corner now, 5 wins & a draw in their last 6 in the league, getting big players like Partey fit, some of the best youngsters in the country just now, its a good time to join actually.
And the best left back to have ever played football.

That name’s familiar.

Was he linked with tinks when he was only about 15 or so?
Probably the mentally challengeds, it was Ronnie the roarer that brought him through in Norway.

That & signing for Madrid when he was 15 made him a pretty big talking point, seems like a lifetime ago.

Probably the mentally challengeds, it was Ronnie the roarer that brought him through in Norway.

That & signing for Madrid when he was 15 made him a pretty big talking point, seems like a lifetime ago.
Aye, he's one of those that you think must be about 30 by now and then you realise he's just 22. Looking forward to seeing him at Arsenal, don't care for English football too much but don't mind the Gooners.

Madrid seem to be fuming at Zidane for not developing the youngest in the academy ad well as the ones they spent an absolute fortune on. I believe this is a loan with the view of bringing home back under a new manager in the summer.

Modrics long term replacement.

Madrid seem to be fuming at Zidane for not developing the youngest in the academy ad well as the ones they spent an absolute fortune on. I believe this is a loan with the view of bringing home back under a new manager in the summer.

Modrics long term replacement.

Yeah, think Madrid & Odegaard both wanted the option to assess in the summer & see what's what. If Zidane is still there, I think Odegaard might look to move permanently. Modric is close to signing a new deal apparently.

Be interesting to see if he plays alongside Smith Rowe and Partey in a 3, or whether it's him or Smith Rowe with Xhaka and Partey. ESR went off injured last night so might not need to make that choice just yet though.

Back