Arsenal v Leeds, Gers loanees and other Tuesday night football

JayDee

Quite a lot on though a lot of cup games where we might see weakened sides.

Selected games:

19:00
Borussia Dortmund v Ingolstadt
German Cup

19:30
Morton v Partick
Championship

19:45
Arsenal v Leeds United
Carabao Cup

Chelsea v Southampton
Carabao Cup

QPR v Sunderland
Carabao Cup

AC Milan v Torino
Serie A

Nurnburg v Hamburg
German Cup

Ayr v Kilmarnock
Championship

Dunfermline v Raith Rovers
Championship

Hamilton v Queen of Sth
Championship

Inverness CT v Arbroath
Championship

20:00
Espanyol v Athletic Bilbao
La Liga

20:30
Villarreal v Cádiz
La Liga

TV games:

Fixtures/scores:

Last edited:
Kennedy’s loan at Dunfermline doesn’t seem to be working out. I think he’s only started in around half their matches. Supposed to be a season-long loan as well. Wonder if we will see him recalled and sent elsewhere. He should be cruising it at that level in all honesty.

Kennedy’s loan at Dunfermline doesn’t seem to be working out. I think he’s only started in around half their matches. Supposed to be a season-long loan as well. Wonder if we will see him recalled and sent elsewhere. He should be cruising it at that level in all honesty.

I think Dunfermline are having a torrid season so we should pull Kennedy out send him somewhere else. My mate is a Rovers fan he was raving about him last year and was gutted he ended up at the pars

1-0 to the Arsenal. The ref/technology didn't seem too quick in confirming it had crossed the line.

Some managers are loathed to play flair players like Kennedy.
He needs to be at a club that want to play open attacking football.
Not many like that in Scotland.

Think Leeds could be in trouble this season I know it's a cup game but they look poor and are struggling for form.

QPR v Sunderland going to penalties (0-0). SSN are showing penalties in the Chelsea game. Walcott misses. Forster saves from Mount.

if leeds dont pick up a win on the weekend away at Norwich i predict a very long and tense season ahead

Morton v Patrick finished 0-0
Dreadful game. Was looking forward to seeing Partick playing too. Attacking wise inly Tiffoney looked to drive them forward. One boy at the back for Partick though Akinola played well. Was at West Ham and Leyton Orient. Couple times Morton tried to clip long balls round them and he looked pretty well rounded for that level.

He was getting a lot of hype and as you say should be cruising it at that level. Maybe he has a bit to go on the physical side

if leeds dont pick up a win on the weekend away at Norwich i predict a very long and tense season ahead

Will be Bielsa's last season regardless I reckon. His stubborness in persisting with the likes of Cooper and Tyler Roberts who are mid table Championship players at best is proving costly.

Back