Arsenal v Man City

How much do Arsenal pay Ozil a week to play the part of the invisible man?

That Pepe is absolutely shocking. No idea why the Arsenal fans put up with that lazy team.

Arsenal look like a club lost
It was always going to be difficult to replace Wenger, they could be struggling for a few years

It's hilarious that they felt that the way to close the back door was David Luiz and Biscuit Hips.

Lucky if there will be 5000 home fans left in the stadium at the final whistle

How can Arsenal be turned round? Not that I give a monkeys but the whole club just seems ... hollow. Anyone else really dislike Guendoze?

Ljumberg sharing some jokes with Pep on the touchline as Christmas songs play after a 3-0 pumping at home. Arsenal are an absolute shambles.

How can Arsenal be turned round? Not that I give a monkeys but the whole club just seems ... hollow. Anyone else really dislike Guendoze?

It shouldn't be rocket science. Start by buying a defender with pace and power to compliment the defender they have coming in next year, get a midfielder in with silmiar attributes that can do the other side of the game, and that's half the battle.

It shouldn't be rocket science. Start by buying a defender with pace and power to compliment the defender they have coming in next year, get a midfielder in with silmiar attributes that can do the other side of the game, and that's half the battle.
On the face of it, yes. I think, however, the club is in very deep shite and will need much more than a few players. The club has lost its self-respect, identity, culture or whatever.

On the face of it, yes. I think, however, the club is in very deep shite and will need much more than a few players. The club has lost its self-respect, identity, culture or whatever.

They need to appoint a new manager, 1 that can see & identify the weaknesses and target players accordingly. Its something they've not been doing over the past decade or so.

It's easy to forget that this is by in large the team that was 1 point off the top 4 last season, & made the Europa League final. They lack leadership and direction just now, but as Spurs have shown, and the likes of Leicester showed last year, appoint someone that can give them that and fortunes can soon change.

They need to appoint a new manager, 1 that can see & identify the weaknesses and target players accordingly. Its something they've not been doing over the past decade or so.

It's easy to forget that this is by in large the team that was 1 point off the top 4 last season, & made the Europa League final. They lack leadership and direction just now, but as Spurs have shown, and the likes of Leicester showed last year, appoint someone that can give them that and fortunes can soon change.
Who then? Which manager could turn it round? Ancelotti? I think he's maybe too old now for the size of the task. Allegri? Maybe. Anyone else?

Who then? Which manager could turn it round? Ancelotti? I think he's maybe too old now for the size of the task. Allegri? Maybe. Anyone else?

Im not sure who would be the best manager for the job. I don't know if they go for an experienced head, or be brave & bold like we were with Gerrard & Chelsea were with Frank. If we accept that they are in need of a bit of a rebuild, & the club see it as a long term project, it seems Arteta might be that man.

Let's be honest, it's not hard to come in and identify Arsenal's weaknesses. They get mentioned on every forum and from every pundit in the land. They lack pace, power & athleticism both in central defence & midfield. It makes them too easy to play against, too easy play through, and too easy to create chances against.

The young lad they signed from France for defence looks a great prospect, but of course he's not here until the summer and they need more than that.

I can understand the lure but if I was Arteta I wouldn't go near them. He doesn't give the impression of having a big enough personality to sort out the egos there. I think he'd sink without trace.
For me, it has to be a personality, a 'force', someone who would command respect

It’s been a bad few days for Islington, between Corbyn getting humped and Arsenal getting humped.

Back