Arsenal withdraw interest in Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Popped over to kiddyfiddler st and they have barely posted on this story since this OP.

3 pages on here, 16 posts on there.

This. I will be much happier to see McGregor out the door than Tierney.
Yip,this might force their hand in that respect and he’s their best player imo.
Tierney and Rogic are so injury prone I’d rather they stayed.
Ditto Ntcham who can’t be arsed anymore for them.Should his pal Edouard also start to get pissed off with TLB that would be even better.

Griffiths will be full of ching and getting chased off gangsters before you can say ‘useless jakey wee prick’ so he’s the least of our worries.

Tierney will just have to bite the pillow after painful last-minute Arse (nal) pull out.
John+Lydon+Arsenal+v+Birmingham+City+Carling+NvdXG5dnShLl.jpg

Arsenal have decided against making a further move for Kieran Tierney after having a third bid rejected.

The 22-year-old full back is the subject of numerous bids from Arsenal but the English Premier League club have decided they won't be making any more.

The Celtic defender is understood to be interested in a move but is unwilling to push for an exit from his boyhood heroes.

And Arsenal have decided they need to walk away from the deal and look elsewhere.

Celtic wanted the vast majority of the £25m up front but Arsenal wanted to stagger payments.

The Hoops felt that many of the clauses were unrealistic and they feel they don't need to sell the players so were unwilling to budge on the move.

Tierney has struggled with a debilitating osteitis pubis problem while he's also had to deal with a double hernia operation.

Napoli have also been monitoring Tierney's situation and could be set to test the waters for a bid.
The only difference with that story and fairy stories are fairy story's start with once upon a time.

Looks like liewell has another lapdog ,we all know the usual lapdogs up here would spread his propaganda but Sky seem to have joined his pack of dogs . For the last week or two they have tried their best to propigate this fairy story as fact ,when bears down south say the English version of our press were reporting on other targets and the mentally challenged wasn't being mentioned

This is good news, in a rather dull day, for us bears, SD being the main downer, but we will fight on I have no doubt, this glass man who that lot think is worth mega money will remain in the EE hovel as the one who does not want to leave ra hoops, Feck them.

Tierney is currently rehabilitating from a double hernia operation while he has also been restricted to just nine first-team appearances since the turn of the year due to a debilitating osteitis pubis problem

This shite will run for a week or two yet.
Yup...this will run till 8th of August, on which date a yellow tie wearing White wil furiously spout more and more excited pish as midnight approaches.
After this passes with nothing happening Napoli will enter the fray to plough in higher and higher mythical bids until finally brave, brave Celtic can announce to the world that they held firm, and the spotty wee gremlin can declare he was always going to stay with the love of his life.
Cue celebrations from the east end, where buckfast thefts and Valium sales will soar for a week in the euphoria.

The new paul McStay(s forever).

One the best days of my life was the “farewell” of McMediocre to the filthy hordes at that season’s end. An emotional goodbye and he was offf to bid Buongiorno to his new Italian club. Or so the peasants believed. I accumulated around somewhere in the region of £200 and a dozen pints in bets from the gullible idiots and revelled in taking every single one of the bets in. Good to see history repeating itself with the same levels of delusion being adhered to.

Not surprised really TLRB has him valued at £50 million so Arsenal were well short o_O

Celtic manager Neil Lennon cited Aaron Wan-Bissaka's £50m switch to Manchester United from Crystal Palace, claiming that 22-year-old Arsenal target Kieran Tierney is a more "rounded" full-back

Really ? Confirmed by Arsenal ?

I don’t believe a single word of the whole story there’s no way the mentally challengeds have knocked back £15 million for a crock nor is there any way Anyone has bid for a player who’s incapable of passing a medical at the moment and has only played a handful of games since Xmas and is still injured!

Lies lies and more lies all manufactured to keep the big story off the front page
Note the inverted commas.
I don't believe for a second Arsenal bid anything like that.

Obviously Napoli will now step in as they were also really keen. Weren’t they?

Nah, that was also made up bollocks.

Reactions: Bjt
Looks like liewell has another lapdog ,we all know the usual lapdogs up here would spread his propaganda but Sky seem to have joined his pack of dogs . For the last week or two they have tried their best to propigate this fairy story as fact ,when bears down south say the English version of our press were reporting on other targets and the mentally challenged wasn't being mentioned
Been doing the scum bidding for a good while now, Rupert Murdoch is a papal knight, and although he sold the company lot of his guys still there.

Arsenal have decided against making a further move for Kieran Tierney after having a third bid rejected.

The 22-year-old full back is the subject of numerous bids from Arsenal but the English Premier League club have decided they won't be making any more.

The Celtic defender is understood to be interested in a move but is unwilling to push for an exit from his boyhood heroes.
????????
Of course he's interested in a move, He doesn't want to hang around and be part of the team that lost the 10 in a row to Rangers

This is disappointing.

There’s ages left in the transfer window yet I was hoping this saga had a few more weeks in it yet before negotiations inevitably breaking down

I think this has still got a bit to go yet.

That Jimmy McCann agent on twitter who has been bang on about numerous transfers is absolutely convinced the Tierney transfer is agreed & will be announced later this week.

Of course they did lol that lot can spin it we knocked back £25m for the boy blunder i dont think arsenal were even in for him

Still vague comments coming out of the piggery about when he'll be able to start pre season training.

If it was only a double hernia that had been the problem, as they claim, he would've been back in light training weeks ago.

Major fitness issues still surrounding him and I personally will be absolutely delighted if wee papish face never kicks a ball again.

Wouldn't normally wish that on any professional sportsman, but these c***s were hell bent on destroying us, so %^*& every single one of them.

The good thing here as well and if we are to believe the pish the reporters up here were claiming that he had agreed wages of £70k pw then getting £15k pw at the Tim’s will stick in his throat

Bought as seen like every dodgy dealership, meanwhile back on planet Dim it will be a case of look we still have a fifty billion pound player who wants to be here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back