Arsenal

Any team with Tierney and Luiz in their back 4 are going to struggle, both decent going forward, but crap defenders.

Jury still out on Arteta but they will stick with him for at least another season.

The squad needs a major overhaul.

Arsenal are heavily linked with Thomas Partey, Memphis Depay and Dayot Upemacano. If they got those 3 then that would be a sign of intent, but being realistic no chance will Arsenal sign 3 players of that calibre.

They don't need Depay whatsoever but the other two make perfect sense. But none of their full-backs are good enough at the highest level either so it's not just a case of them signing a defensive midfielder and a top centre-back and they'll be challenging. They genuinely need 4 or 5 players to go straight into the first team.

They don't need Depay whatsoever but the other two make perfect sense. But none of their full-backs are good enough at the highest level either so it's not just a case of them signing a defensive midfielder and a top centre-back and they'll be challenging. They genuinely need 4 or 5 players to go straight into the first team.

Lacazette is likely to leave with Atletico, Juve and Inter linked and Auba has yet to sign a contract extension so they could be doing with getting Depay.

I'd be shocked if Partey ends up at Cuckold FC. He should be signing for a team with ambitions of winning trophies.

I notice Ozil, aka #stopitMesut, still has another year left to run on his deal. I wonder if they'll manage to shift him.

I'd be shocked if Partey ends up at Cuckold FC. He should be signing for a team with ambitions of winning trophies.

I notice Ozil, aka #stopitMesut, still has another year left to run on his deal. I wonder if they'll manage to shift him.

He will run that down and leave for nothing, or knowing Arsenal sign an extension.

Linked with John Stones also really not what they need.

They’re far better coached and organised under Arteta but there’s only so much coaching can do
The goals they concede seem to always be individual howlers, compared to Chelsea who just can’t set up or organise any sort of defence

Give Arteta even a semi competent CB and it’ll make a world of difference to them

Rangers and Arsenal. The two great British clubs. Back to Bill Struth and Herbert Chapman.
Dunno what it will take but would like to see them both top the leagues next season.

200million wouldn’t make a dent these days when a Harry McGuire is 80
That's assuming you shop in the English market. Plenty of gems out there. The English just need to get the whole "can they cut it in the premiership" nonsense out their head. It's not the vastly superior league they believe it to be.

Back