Arsenal

I’ve said this before but Arsenal (Wenger when he was there) seemed intent on using average players, or sign relatively unknown guys to be a football hipster.

£72m for Pepe is genuinely scandalous, especially coming from the French league which in all honesty is poor.

Arsenal are just a boring, uninspiring, mid-table club now. I wouldn’t open my curtains if they were playing at the bottom of my garden.

After 8 & 9 games respectively, United & Arsenal have 13 points, with a -1 goal difference.

Changed days from when I was growing up.

Arsenal fans are absolutely creaming themselves on Twitter at Tierney’s wee hard-man act. What a pathetic support they have become.

Arsenal started the season well, but have struggled to get results lately. What I've seen of them so far, is they look bang average.

Seven points behind their greatest rivals after only nine games won't be pleasing to the gooners.

Certainly doesn’t seem to be working for Arteta, but if Auba had scored a couple of his last 8 it might be a different picture

Don’t really care for Arsenal or Arteta tbh

but their fans are being ripped off year after year for the sake of the shareholders.

I don’t think Arteta’s really a big favourite with our support. Think it’s mostly down to him saying he was homesick, going back to Spain then rolling up at Everton shortly after.

Nah I get that but out of everyone involved in the game he went for the ex Rangers man.

They are awful, I stupidly bet them to beat Leeds today and subsequently done me for a few quid. :mad:

Biscuit Hips acting the hard man

If the Leeds player reacted Tierney would have shat himself

He’s a phucking gimp that lady Bhoy

Back