Arsenal

Danger Zone

Just the tip...
Regardless of how this game against Leeds finishes, they are shite. For the money they’ve spent in recent years and what they charge for season tickets their fans haven’t half been getting short changed for some time now.

I really don’t see a great deal of improvement under Arteta either so far. I’d like him to do well for obvious reasons but I’m not sure that’ll be a long term gig for him.

Regardless of how this game against Leeds finishes, they are shite. For the money they’ve spent in recent years and what they charge for season tickets their fans haven’t half been getting short changed for some time now.

I really don’t see a great deal of improvement under Arteta either so far. I’d like him to do well for obvious reasons but I’m not sure that’ll be a long term gig for him.
Total meh club these days for me.

Obvious talent, obvious money spent yet they continue to just kind of plod along getting a decent result every now and again.

Definitely interested to see what Arteta can do with them, but overall they leave me completely cold. No real obvious style or even any real 'likeable' players

They are garbage

Leeds have ran rings round them in the first half.

The money they have spent compared to Everton for example
Leeds running over the top of them although I wouldn't be surprised if they nick one in the second half.

Agree they look bang average.
You can see it coming

I agree though, watched them a few times recently and they look awful.

Auba has been very quiet recently aswell.

I think Arteta will turn them round. It might take a while, but they're already heading in the right direction with the signing of Partey. They've been terrible so far today.

Arteta is getting an easy ride because he's a coach with ties to the club. Same applies to Solksjaer.

If Mourinho (for example) had United or Arsenal 10th/11th after 9 games, the knives would be out.

Total meh club these days for me.

Obvious talent, obvious money spent yet they continue to just kind of plod along getting a decent result every now and again.

Definitely interested to see what Arteta can do with them, but overall they leave me completely cold. No real obvious style or even any real 'likeable' players
“Meh” is apt. As someone who grew up watching Arsenal with the likes of Bergkamp, Platt, Petit, Adams, Viera, Pires, Overmars etc I still can’t get used to how average and mid-table looking they are now.

Even more mental to think the guy who had them bossing English football was largely responsible for them becoming the stale and predictable side they are now.

Not the Arsenal that I know anymore, they were always solid, tough to beat with that element of flair/guile. Powder puff these days.

Having watched that first half and after the Sheffield Utd/ West Ham game, I think Rangers played by far the best football I've seen today and at a greater pace.

AFTV will hopefully be good tonight

giphy.gif

Their midfield players seem to want too much time on the ball compared to the likes of City, Liverpool and Tottenham. I still, think they'll win this today, though.

Arteta trying to get them to way of playing which in theory would be similar to City, play out from the back with short one touch passes, problem is the players just are not good enough.

Really need to be more direct but Arteta seems set on sticking to this system and style and like all managers who end up failing , its their unwillingness to change or have a plan B that ends up being their downfall.

The stupidity of footballers never ceases to amaze me.

What did Pepe think would happen when VAR looked that that?

The Arsenal squad is littered with absolute dross; Kolasnic, Pablo Mari, Eleny, Chambers, Mustafi, Matland-Niles, Holding, Xhaka, Tierney.

Not one of those names either playing, in today's squad or out injured would get a start in the Rangers team.

Gabriel, Willock, Saka, Nelson, Martinelli are players that could potentially have very good careers.

Partey is better than Arsenal, Pepe is an absolute waste of money and I could take or leave Lacazette. At times he can be outstanding, others, awful.

The Arsenal squad is littered with absolute dross; Kolasnic, Pablo Mari, Eleny, Chambers, Mustafi, Matland-Niles, Holding, Xhaka, Tierney.

Not one of those names either playing, in today's squad or out injured would get a start in the Rangers team.

Gabriel, Willock, Saka, Nelson, Martinelli are players that could potentially have very good careers.

Partey is better than Arsenal, Pepe is an absolute waste of money and I could take or leave Lacazette. At times he can be outstanding, others, awful.

Tierney is one of there better players

Arsenal are favourites to win the Europa league.
Would definitely fancy our chances of beating them in fact we have definitely have an outside chance of getting to the final

8 hours Arsenal have gone without scoring from open play. That is absolutely dire, good luck polishing that turd.

They're absolutely dreadful they won't finish in the top 6 this season. Tierney acting the plastic hard man that he was a few times against us while someone holds him back.

Leeds were like us 2 seasons ago trying to break down teams. I thought Arsenal would be decent this season under Mikel, but they are guff.

Back