Arteta's chances

Hope it works out for him. He seems to be well respected as a coach, Guardiola doesn't suffer fools.

Honestly think it will be 2 years before Arsenal could be ready for a top 4 push.
Need about 5 first team starters at the moment. So talking about over £200 million.
The way Kronke spends money would be shocked if spends about £100 million a year.

This is so Arsenal! It feels like they have a new youth prospect/exciting loanee returning every season. Torriera, Guendouzi and Bellerin are all utterly average.

Torriera and Bellerin I actually think are pretty decent players. Guendouzi I don't rate at all

Needs massive clear out, money to spend and time to put together HIS squad.

Don't particularly like Arsenal but hope he does well.

Be some turnaround if arteta success at arsenal. Some Terrinle players there who don't want to defend when they don't have the ball.,work hard for the team.

Watched Tuesdays match with an Arsenal fan and he's confident Arteta is the right man for the job. Even more so after the result and commitment shown.

Think his start has been ok when you compare it to the squad and how poor it is. Hopefully goes on to do well, defo talks a good game

Next year when and if he gets the players he wants we will see if he has the nuance to be a manager, wish him all the best great player for us back in the day

I think he was mad to take that job. Just about every player needs replaced and that certainly isn’t going to happen overnight.

That squad needs a lot of investment so it depends how much they give him. A lot of players there who are no where near good enough.

Yes need a huge budget to put things right. i don’t know if the owner will fund it thou. Probably not.

He’ll need a few transfer windows but to get that he needs to get them into Europe next season. No Europe, less attractive to players, less money etc

I think he was mad to take that job. Just about every player needs replaced and that certainly isn’t going to happen overnight.

If Pep has said to him he's staying on for a couple more years, or he's not been assured the job after him, where else is he going to go that's a bigger & better job?

Back