Artur Boruc wades into explosive row between Legia Warsaw and fans over Celtic farewell Ticket snub

2e84b0t.jpg

Thanks for the memories Arthur ya t1t

A lengthy professional career, surely even a numbskull like him has set himself up for life and could offer to foot the bill of hosting the game?
If he is desperate to say goodbye, make sure this game is a charity match, a small entry fee with the proceeds to a Polish children's charity?
When he was in Scotland we were constantly told he was a nice guy and it was us that were the bad bunch, constantly upsetting an immigrant footballer.
In reality he is just a classless, nasty buffoon, well suited to employment by that lot.

I remember talking to a polish couple on holiday. Now they weren't Legia supporters so the fact that they had a complete dislike for the cretin didn't really surprise me. But according to this couple it wasn't just them, the football fans of the other clubs in Poland absolutely detest boric.

He is an absolute arsehole. Will probably see him on the panel of guests on Sportscene next season

Pals in Southampton told me when he was there he no longer did his pre-match "ritual" - Voodoo no worky.

The best thing that comes to mind of that to sser was a video posted years ago when a few lads in a car stopped him and asked to sign their flag thinking it was a republic flag. Dafty goes to sign it and the lad unhurls it and shouts FTP god bless the queen it was a northern Ireland flag speeds off his face was tripping

The best thing that comes to mind of that to sser was a video posted years ago when a few lads in a car stopped him and asked to sign their flag thinking it was a republic flag. Dafty goes to sign it and the lad unhurls it and shouts FTP god bless the queen it was a northern Ireland flag speeds off his face was tripping
Brilliant I like that one

The team who used every dirty trick and seedy contact at UEFA they could to deny them entry to the CL, why would they want to pay over the odds to see them?

Hope the Poles batter all the GB or UC fans if they travel and try and cause any bother

Boruc is and always will be an utter prick

I remember well this statement from the Poles in 2019 talking about when they beat the Tim’s 4-1 five years earlier.

If I remember right they beat celtic 6-1 on aggregate.
Celtic reported them for an ineligible player.
Celtic got awarded the tie.
A player that came on to the park in the closing moments of the game...

Sporting Integrity FC complained and UEFA booted legia Warsaw out of the Champions league and the scum took their place.

Boruc is a timeline of unnecessary arguments, fights and falling-outs with opponents, his own club and the world in general.

He’s an arse.

So Legia invite a team who completely fucked them over to play a testimonial match for a player who acted like a scumbag while playing for them, and said player tells fans to just give him a load of money or just %^*& off?
Shite club, shite fans, shite player, shite guy.

Hahaha! What a fat roaster! Hope he enjoyed Alfie's last minute winner a couple of seasons ago.

Sounds like his last match was absolutely hilarious. Classy as ever.

Back