Aruba Loyal? Anyone?

I will be in Oranjestade, Aruba on 3/20 and realized that's the next Old Firm date. Staunch city name, I must say, but are there any Aruban Bears there to watch with (socially-distanced, of course). All leads/pointers/tips appreciated.

I was in Aruba last year, we were playing Aberdeen at Pittodrie. I had to keep checking the score on Flash Score. Most bars are little beach things, only one was kind of large but all telly’s had music channels on.

I was in Aruba last year, we were playing Aberdeen at Pittodrie. I had to keep checking the score on Flash Score. Most bars are little beach things, only one was kind of large but all telly’s had music channels on.
Alright, thanks. I have the RTV app on my phone and there's a smartTV at the hotel, so hoping no issues catching the match. Was just wondering if there is some hole in the wall on the island with a Union Jack hanging up showing the match.

Most hotels will be full of Yanks in March and therefore will show American sports.
I stay in the Tamarijn when im there and its sister hotel has a beach bar which shows UK football.
There are 2 working masonic lodges on the island but i don't know if they "get" The Rangers.
Never seen any Rangers bars as such but there are loads of bars up at the Rui Palace end of the resort which may be your best bet.

Mate, girl I work with goes every year, last year she was in an American sports bar watching the American Football, think I’m on backshift with her tomorrow and will try and get directions and name of it for you.

Lol Aruba Loyal :D

I used to work there, lot of Dutch so plenty of Sports Bars. You’ll be fine.

I was in Curacao for 3 years and always seen the match
Ah Yogi, how you doing.
Turned the Tam into a Rangers hotel last time i was there by giving it Penny Arcade each day on the poolside karaoke. The yanks kept asking why i like d the song so much.

Ah Yogi, how you doing.
Turned the Tam into a Rangers hotel last time i was there by giving it Penny Arcade each day on the poolside karaoke. The yanks kept asking why i like d the song so much.

Good mate!

Good to see you’re still going, do you go over every year now?

Thanks for the responses, guys. I will throw on my top, hang my scarf on the balcony and blast some tunes for my neighbors. Would make my day to run into at least one fellow Bear or sympathizer.

You’ll see it. Go to a quiet bar and just ask them to put it on.

I saw us qualify for the final in Manchester in a bar in Curacao with a Tim. It was out ofthis world B-D

I will be in Oranjestade, Aruba on 3/20 and realized that's the next Old Firm date. Staunch city name, I must say, but are there any Aruban Bears there to watch with (socially-distanced, of course). All leads/pointers/tips appreciated.
When you’re there go up the coast to Palm Beach, there’s a rib shack that boasts the best ribs in the Caribbean. It’s quality mate! There’s also a hooters up the road that’ll show the game.

On a side note, happened to price up 2 weeks holiday for later in year from London with Tui and it was about three grand each

these threads never cease to amaze me

how do cunts end up working in aruba when I'm living in south london working from home in my fucking underpants?

genuinely would appreciate if any bears living in exotic far flung locations could drop me a PM and hook me up with a fucking job somewhere nice please.

B-)B-D

these threads never cease to amaze me

how do cunts end up working in aruba when I'm living in south london working from home in my fucking underpants?

genuinely would appreciate if any bears living in exotic far flung locations could drop me a PM and hook me up with a fucking job somewhere nice please.

B-)B-D
You just earned yourself an interview. Meet me in Oranjestade on St. Patrick's Day.

Been to all the abc islands and it was only English football I could find. Beaches and Scuba diving easily makes up for it though.

Mate, girl in my work says “hooters” is the place to go al the barmaids have massive Chebs so what’s not to like.
On the beach there is also a bar called Bugaloe which showed all the sports, if I win lottery maybe join you in hooters :))

Back