As and when we lift the trophy...

Beezty

...don't run on the park.

Generations of us missed out on seeing our captain lift a European trophy on the pitch that famous night in '72, I want it seared in the memory for generations to come.

If you're lucky enough to be in the stadium, spare a thought for those that aren't and those that will come after you.

Hopefully see similar scenes on loop for the weeks/months/years to come, as below.

2021-05-15T134604Z_1188958459_UP1EH5F128QWN_RTRMADP_3_SOCCER-SCOTLAND-RFC-ABE-REPORT.jpg

I suspect anyone attempting to get on the pitch will quickly be dissuaded by a Spanish baton coming into contact with their skull at great velocity.

The security will be tight as a drum - UEFA can't fine anyone but themselves for lapses.

I suspect anyone attempting to get on the pitch will quickly be dissuaded by a Spanish baton coming into contact with their skull at great velocity.

The security will be tight as a drum - UEFA can't fine anyone but themselves for lapses.

This! I've had one run in with Spanish police when I was on holiday and that was enough. Fight started in the bar I was in and me and a few others tried to split it up. In comes Diego who decks me and wraps his batton over my ribs, even the Spanish owner of the place got a slap for saying that we didn't do anything.

Lesson learned

Bar the odd spillage at away grounds after a goal and the odd wean wanting a shirt, rangers fans are very well versed at celebrating in the stands. I see absolutely no reason to think that the bears in the stadium would risk ejection before the trophy presentation by making an arse of themselves and running on the park

We already had a poster/thread say the same thing. I'm sure a 2nd time will get the message across.

Really hope no one runs on the pitch or a pitch invasion happens. It would kill the whole moment for us and the trophy presentation, plus we'll probably be barred from the CL.

Just don't fucking do it!

IF we win it I hope we don’t spoil a magnificent achievement by a pitch invasion

Given the Barca scenes in 1972 it would be great if we win and celebrate in style so the cuunts in the mhedia cannot condemn us in any way

I think we as a support have learnt that lesson. The home SF leg was a good measure and to a man we celebrated in style from the stands.

Back