As at 23 August 2019, 10 countries have the death penalty for being gay, one is hosting the World Cup in 3 years - what say FARE?

Yet some paedophiles and other scumbags get a slap on the wrist.

People nowadays are absolutely pathetic. World is fucked
Indeed. The justice system is fuucked and
many people in the modern era are a joke. Lilly livered, desperate to be offended by anything, emotional attachment to stuff or people
they have no connection to, desperate for some nonsense cause to give themselves an identity, total lack of backbone, I could go on. I was talking to a friend about it yesterday. They wouldn’t have survived 50-100 years ago.

Indeed. The justice system is fuucked and
many people in the modern era are a joke. Lilly livered, desperate to be offended by anything, emotional attachment to stuff or people
they have no connection to, desperate for some nonsense cause to give themselves an identity, total lack of backbone, I could go on. I was talking to a friend about it yesterday. They wouldn’t have survived 50-100 years ago.

Spot on mate.

Fucking dread to think what it will be like in 10/15 years... hopefully a complete u-turn and people start wising up and get actual hobbies instead of looking to be offended at anything... wont hold my breath though

Spot on mate.

Fucking dread to think what it will be like in 10/15 years... hopefully a complete u-turn and people start wising up and get actual hobbies instead of looking to be offended at anything... wont hold my breath though
I wouldn’t. It will only get worse. Inter-personal skills and general self-awareness are on the decline.

Bring back the klaxon! Just joshing. While I think it's pathetic we get done for singing a song containing the name of an organization which no longer exists, we have to go by the ridiculous UEFA rulings.

Couldn't give a shit Rangers is all I care about and these songs are harming us.
This...and no amount of arguing, debating will change the accusations, even less the punishment. There is no one out going to ride to our rescue on this. We are on our own.

All we can do is support our team without the songs, help them win the competitions we enter then sit back and enjoy the 'up yours' moment as each one arrives.

Maybe Qatar has lined the pockets of so many corrupt people in charge of organisations they don't care.
XBv6lgO.gif

Agreed. No-one should control the agenda. I understand there are certain acceptable standards in society but freedom of speech is the single defining quality of democracy and the world is regressing against it. We are constantly being taught what to think, how to feel, what is and is not acceptable. It’s too much. Million sure fought and died for freedom of speech and now we are having controlling messages foisted upon us on what to be or how to think.

I don’t want to be vegan, homosexuality is not for me and I don’t to see it flagrantly in my face (I am against big shows of public affection irrespective of sexuality), I hate the SNP and ideas of independence.

Celtc fans and their pretend Irishness deserve ridicule. They are pathetic, stereotypical and worthy of parody.

FARE are corrupt and have a clear agenda. Those that don’t see it choose not to see it.
They are sitting back laughing their heads off at us, knowing they can get away with it and they can virtually punish us at will and also could do the exact same if not more to the scum as they're culpable of a lot more than our support but they choose not to and we can do nothing about it, they are victimising us and getting away with it.

Ffs, these threads are getting out of hand, let's just cut out the bigoted songs.

Sing them in the hoose, sing them anywhere ye want but not inside a fitbaw ground that our team are playing in.

That's the simplicity of it.

The Club can do nothing to prevent singing of the wrong kind away it ground but inside it is our clubs responsibility.

Ffs, these threads are getting out of hand, let's just cut out the bigoted songs.

Sing them in the hoose, sing them anywhere ye want but not inside a fitbaw ground that our team are playing in.

That's the simplicity of it.

The Club can do nothing to prevent singing of the wrong kind away from the footie ground but inside it is our clubs responsibility

I'm actually astonished that you're astonished, you must be a crank....

So is Loyalist or Orange culture bigoted or not? You’re the one who referenced “bigoted songs” whilst giving a nod to the final defeat of the Catholic Stuart monarchy in your username.

So is Loyalist or Orange culture bigoted or not? You’re the one who referenced “bigoted songs” whilst giving a nod to the final defeat of the Catholic Stuart monarchy in your username.
You my friend are struggling to understand history, maybe take a deep breath and consider the fact that I do not approve the singing of bigoted songs as a positive.

You my friend are struggling to understand history, maybe take a deep breath and consider the fact that I do not approve the singing of bigoted songs as a positive.

If im struggling to understand history then my 4 years at university really were wasted.

All I’m getting at is it’s unusual for someone who seems to be celebrating the battle of the Boyne to be so brazenly throwing the word “bigoted” around.

If im struggling to understand history then my 4 years at university really were wasted.

All I’m getting at is it’s unusual for someone who seems to be celebrating the battle of the Boyne to be so brazenly throwing the word “bigoted” around.
Are you done now....? Now go look up history and stop quoting Uni ffs. You are actually depressing me now, you will get it one day.

Opinions are like arseholes everybody has one.
We can’t call a 19th Century Terrorist a 19th Century Terrorist. They can unfurl banners referring to themselves as 19th Century Terrorist, sing songs about being in a 19th Century Terrorist army, the IRA, Lee Rigby, we will all have heard and seen what our opposites revel in. We know they are mock offended ambulance chasers.
They believe they’re day will come. %^*& 19th Century Terroristism.
It’s a warped society. No matter how inclusive you want to live your life, it is a bigoted world. Everyone Anyone (couldn’t resist) has in built views, probably mainly due to where they are born, live, how they are brought up, life experiences and everything that surrounds them, what you read & what you see, it forms your mind.
Zenit welcome to Malcom and Progrebnyaks’ views on Black Russian national players in the last month for example Spain has deep rooted Racism issues quite evident in football. Pogba missing a penalty last week. It is out there. It may be whataboutarry but we have to behave while everyone else runs amok.
Good point in the original post, what is going on around, outside football, stoned to death and they call it civilization
And when it comes to the Pope
Tim Minchin says it.

“Religion” they disgust me
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/genius.com/amp/Tim-minchin-the-pope-song-lyrics

Qatar is also a brutal dictatorship (is there another kind?) with no Rule of Law, no democracy, no rights for workers, limited rights for women and even less for religious minorities, where people are arrested and held without charge without limit of time and without trial. What say FARE - well, nothing.

FARE is Europe based, but UEFA is the most influential member of FIFA, and many European teams will participate in 3 years.

Iran is worse than all the above and participated in the last world cup, they still stone women to death for the accusation of adultery.

The last World Cup was in Russia, a psuedo- democracy with a dictator for life running the show - what said FARE? Nothing.

FARE run a football v Homophobia campaign, among others, so I am confused by the above.

The above information is all objectively verifiable from overwhelming data - so dont take my word for it, look it up.

Sorry but this is absolute nonsense. Qatar is in no way a ‘brutal dictatorship’. Their laws on homosexuality are blatantly nonsense but it’s the richest country in the world per capita , the people are very nice and the standard of living is generally very high. It’s extremely safe and modern..you’re implying it’s some kind of gulag state and that couldn’t be any further from the truth.

I’m assuming you’ve never actually been there?

Last edited:
Back