As bad as the ref was...

JRei8790

Utterly abysmal today from the ref ... they should have been down to 10 maybe even 9 men but ..... we are simply no where near good enough Windass has no heart or desire midfield powderpuff ... we had chances today but just not our day ... again

Shocking referring performance but agree to exclusively blame that would be hiding from the reality.

Three or four starting players still missing.

We shat it from Motherwell, a diddy team from Lanarkshire. The players should take a good look at themselves.

Ref wasn't great but that's not why we lost, as you say we're simply not good enough with too many empty jerseys.
If the referee, and I use that term loosely, had done his job, Motherwell would have been down to 10 maybe even 9 men in the first half.
If that had happened, we would have won.

If the referee, and I use that term loosely, had done his job, Motherwell would have been down to 10 maybe even 9 men in the first half.

So basically we aren't good enough to beat Motherwell unless they have men sent off?.....Nail on the head my good man!

We shouldn’t have to rely on a referee to win games pal.

Referees have shit games and today he was horrendous but we lost the game because of us, no one else to blame.

We have a small number of players at the club who have something about them but far to many that are simply not good enough.

We need a serious amount of money spent to severely lift the quality and calabire of the players we have at the moment.

We have players in our first team that wouldn’t get in the the starting 11 of far poorer Scottish teams.

So basically we aren't good enough to beat Motherwell unless they have men sent off?.....Nail on the head my good man!
We shouldn’t have to rely on a referee to win games pal.

Referees have shit games and today he was horrendous but we lost the game because of us, no one else to blame.

We have a small number of players at the club who have something about them but far to many that are simply not good enough.

We need a serious amount of money spent to severely lift the quality and calabire of the players we have at the moment.

We have players in our first team that wouldn’t get in the the starting 11 of far poorer Scottish teams.
Agree that we should not need the help of referees, but we need to be playing on a level playing field. Morelos getting booked for that challenge and Bowman gets heehaw for breaking Cordosos nose with a blatant elbow.

The refs performance was all too predictable as was Motherwells tactics.
Pedro played right into their hands too. Team played long balls to Morelos,nullified his threat at the same time. Mcrorie and Herera should have started prepared for the battle.

The ref set a tone. A tone of being absolutely woeful at his job.

As such, we should've been flying into challenges and getting dirty. FS, even Alves didn't get a card for what he did. That was daft, but we could've done a lot more to rattle them throughout the game.

Windass had 3 clear cut chances, Morelos 1, Pena could have had one easily of not for crap first touch. Ref was dreadful our finishing worse. Pena, Windass and Dorrans invisible. Thats why we lost.

You're either at it, or hard of thinking?There are rules in this game, which some are allowed to abuse against one team. We need call this out

Yeah you're right I'm hard of thinking!
Have you read this thread or just jumped in blindly without actually reading any of it?
If you don't understand the point then read the thread again, I'm sure you can work it out.

Latest posts

Back