As big as a week as I can remember!

The mentally challengeds are over confident for this game which i really like, they seem to have completely dismissed us and think it will be easy and we will get torn apart.

I can't wait to shut the arrogant fuckers up, all this because they won at Ibrox when we couldn't have played any worse

It can be done Rangers. In a period of just over two weeks in season 92-93....

October 21st (h) Rangers 2 Leeds Utd 1 Champions league
October 24th (n) Rangers 2 Aberdeen 1 League Cup Final
October 31st (h) Rangers 4 Motherwell 2 League game
November 4th (a) Leeds utd 1 Rangers 2 Champions League
November 7th (a) Celtc 0 Rangers 1 League game

C'mon the Gers.

Absolutely agree massive week and biggest for years. The positivity going into the final from a battering of the sheep would be superb. Winning the cup final would be oustanding taking us into European game, atmosphere would be superb. Other side of the coin, any slip up in league and loss in the final next Thursday would be extremely edgy and your season is up in the air. Really is a close call, we are certainly 50/50 for Sunday WATP.

If I was a fan of any 1 of these 3 teams, I wouldn't be looking forward to playing Rangers.

We score for fun, barely ship a goal and are the best we have been in many. many years.

We should be more than quietly confident, coz if not now, when can we be?

I know mate its either going to be complete euphoria or complete heartbreak but thats what football is about and you have to be in the final to have a chance of euphoria

We should be winning tomorrows game comfortably but it doesn't matter how poor Aberdeen are its never easy up there for us.
What if we won tomorrow and scum drew. Lost Sunday 2-1 and won next Thursday comfortably?
How would we be feeling?

What if we won tomorrow and scum drew. Lost Sunday 2-1 and won next Thursday comfortably?
How would we be feeling?
If we had played well in the final but just come up short i think i would get over it the fact we would have a 2 point lead over them but it would still be a good position to be in as the league is number 1 priority

I really want this on Sunday though, to see our players all lift a major trophy would be unreal

I just feels relentless to me, once we get these 3 games over then we're away to Hibs, Motherwell and them before the end of the month.

I just feels relentless to me, once we get these 3 games over then we're away to Hibs, Motherwell and them before the end of the month.
Thankfully after the break we have a really good set of fixtures that we should be collecting plenty of points and goals in

I know we all say one game at a time, but for me this is the way to go, if it is good enough for the manager then I will go with him, onward and upward, lets go.

If we had played well in the final but just come up short i think i would get over it the fact we would have a 2 point lead over them but it would still be a good position to be in as the league is number 1 priority

I really want this on Sunday though, to see our players all lift a major trophy would be unreal
What if it was 2 out of 3?
Which game would you prefer to fall short in?
Behind league, out of Europe or Cup.
Again, assuming we play well and just fall short in one?

We also face some hard ones after this as well.

Motherwell looking dangerous here.

I agree, I keep thinking of it as 4 big games coming up.

A Chance for a cup and Europe, and when we're away to the teams 3rd and 4th in the league, (both unbeaten in 4 home games) whilst they play 9th and 6th at parkhead.

If we can get through it though, it'll be a hell of a statement. Celtic have their tough run before the split so we need to stick in as much as possible til then!

I’ve not been this nervous since I got ma hole for the first time.

Aberdeen 0 Rangers 2

Rangers 3 the Gary Glitter 11 1

Rangers 2 Young Boys 0

The worst case scenario 3 points behind out the europa league and beat in the final!!

Best case top or group Europe top of the league cup winners!!

Massive chance to stand up and show them we mean business rangers!

That nervous feeling in the pit of your stomach ramping up since yesterday, the potential for it to all go our way is something far beyond joy and excitement, while the opposite doesn't bare thinking about. As fans there is very little of it we can control, but in Gerrard and the players we put our hopes, dreams and trust.
Where do non football folk get these feelings from in their life?!

I was awake at 2am trying to decide if we have to lose one game which game it would be best to lose. I just can't bring myself to think that we can win all 3. There's been to many kicks to the proverbial ballocks over the years.

Whatever happens I love this team and the fact they've gotten us to this point. If we are still top of the league, cup winners and through to the last 32 next Friday am I will be the proudest fan alive.

That nervous feeling in the pit of your stomach ramping up since yesterday, the potential for it to all go our way is something far beyond joy and excitement, while the opposite doesn't bare thinking about. As fans there is very little of it we can control, but in Gerrard and the players we put our hopes, dreams and trust.
Where do non football folk get these feelings from in their life?!
I do genuinely feel sorry for people who don't have football, or a similar passion, in their life.

Don't usually do nerves but they kicked in yesterday. I just want to get through tomorrow unscathed; three points, no injuries or suspensions.

Neck and neck with the bheggars, who cracks first in the league?

I'll worry about Sunday after tomorrow night.

Massive two weeks for the club: Aberdeen away, cup final, Young Boys, Motherwell away, Hibs away.

Thankfully after the break we have a really good set of fixtures that we should be collecting plenty of points and goals in

If we go into the winter break level on points with them I'd be very very confident of winning the league.

You couldn't hand pick 4 harder away games so to get through them without losing ground would set us up perfectly for the second half of the season.

As for this week, it's all about doing our job tomorrow night and if I'm honest I feel like Sunday is a complete lottery.. a proper 50/50 so what will be will be.

I was looking forward to the next 3 games until I read this thread... Now I think I might have a restless night due to sheer excitement/nervous energy o_O

I do genuinely feel sorry for people who don't have football, or a similar passion, in their life.

There are times I wish it didn't impact my life so much, but it's something that just can't be turned off. The highs are aren't equatable to other things in life, but if we get what we want this season, and what we as supporters deserve, the feelings and celebrations will be on a completely different scale.

Hate these types of threads and tempting fate but this has makings of being a truly historic week or it could be the week the wheels come off big time.

I have fingers the lot crossed it's the former not the latter.

Please do it Rangers.

It can be done Rangers. In a period of just over two weeks in season 92-93....

October 21st (h) Rangers 2 Leeds Utd 1 Champions league
October 24th (n) Rangers 2 Aberdeen 1 League Cup Final
October 31st (h) Rangers 4 Motherwell 2 League game
November 4th (a) Leeds utd 1 Rangers 2 Champions League
November 7th (a) Celtc 0 Rangers 1 League game

C'mon the Gers.
That was a great two weeks and not only defined a season but defined a team for seasons after.

Tomorrow night is as important as the next 2 games,a dodgy result tomorrow throws a big spanner in the works, can’t believe I’ve read folk on here suggesting we rest Morelos for it.
Morelos should start every game, you never here Salah being rested for Liverpool

Back