AS LIVE: Tonight from 7pm on The Rangers Archives You Tube channel 1996 Scottish Cup Semi-Final Rangers v Celtic

Watching it now and can't take my eyes off Charlie Nick's hair. His barber must be sitting there thinking 'Ffs'.

Cleland is having a fucking awful game. Can’t believe he stays first choice right back for the next 2 seasons

Hahaha, fair play to my nephew, who's 1 o them. Just texted him 'yasssss super Ally super ally' and he replied 'long way to go yet' :))

Was just coming on to say Hiw good a player he was for us. He linked up brilliantly with Laudrup. Still can’t believe he was cheated out of a goal against them in the 3-3 game at Ibrox earlier that season!
Can’t believe he only got 3 caps for Scotland. Just checked the euro 96 squad. Tom Boyd and Tosh McKinley were the left backs!!!!!!

The good old days of random lonely mentally challengeds bawling their eyes out after a loss.

Can’t believe he only got 3 caps for Scotland. Just checked the euro 96 squad. Tom Boyd and Tosh McKinley were the left backs!!!!!!
Didn’t realise he only got the 3 caps! Brown must have been on the bevvy when he picked the euro squad! Was shocked to see John brown never got a Scotland cap at all as well!!

Last edited:
Thank you very much for posting that on YouTube as it made my night.
I did an hour of walking in my lounge while watching the game.
I used to love the way Walter set his teams up against them and almost always got a result.

Back