Ashley Takes Season Ticket Money

derek145

We know hoe easy it is to be victim of him and an unscrupulous Board but the Newcastle fans really haven't help themselves. Stop buying shirts and season tickets, take any financial gain he makes from the club away from him because if he's making money he's staying.

hunter1rfc

Official Ticketer
Well more fool the stupid cunts for even renewing with that scumbag at the helm

he is fat scum bastard though absolute parasite

TynesideTrueBlue

Everyone is covered by the DD scheme with your bank and If any company takes out money without your authority you can get the money back paid into your account. If this has happened to the fans Ashley is fcuked.

Mexi

Everyone is covered by the DD scheme with your bank and If any company takes out money without your authority you can get the money back paid into your account. If this has happened to the fans Ashley is fcuked.
Which takes time. How many need to buy food this weekend?

Notooshabby

If this disgrace to humanity spots a way to profiteer from these troubled times, he will grasp it.
He will contribute nothing to protecting his employees or the public in general. Taking money from Newcastle fans before anything is decided is self interest, literally. He is a c*nt of a fat bastard.

nybear

Its time they woke up and boycotted everything and demanded their money back, if no renewals have been sent out he should not has touched their bank accounts.

Roosevelt

Behaving this way would be abhorrent in the best of times, but it's a different level to do it in the current circumstances.

Hopefully he gets what is coming to him.

Twosignals

I must admit, I know the Geordies can be Nutters, I’m surprised The Slug hasn’t had a visit from one of Them?

2fernando

Is anyone actually surprised at this?

Honestly can’t wait for the day when we are totally free of this parasite