Ashley Takes Season Ticket Money

focrs

This surly should not be possible the fans should cancel there season tickets and force that cunts hand.

joseph

Official Ticketer
The fat slug has played on the fans loyalty, especially those who signed up to automatically renew.

I ticked the box to automatically renew my season ticket on last season’s renewal form, could Rangers also go in for full season ticket payment for next season without giving notice?
@Greg Marshall can you ask the question on our behalf?

Rangerista

He has absolutely no class of course. I hope his cuntishness during this national crisis will be remembered by the British public.

sammysun

I just don't see why the fans accept this treatment from him, every new season is the same from him, they deserve all they get from him, and as long as things remain the same, he will carry on shafting them, in the very same manor, Get up off your knees and fight him.

JMT73

Is he desperate for money? Between not closing his stores and now this. I thought he was a billionaire? He’s a vile creature

RoyalBurghGer72

Is he desperate for money? Between not closing his stores and now this. I thought he was a billionaire? He’s a vile creature
Genuinely dont think actual money means anything to him. He sees life like a monopoly board and just wants to take over everything.

Captain Cutlass

Official Ticketer
I really hope when this pandemic has blown over the Great British Public will remember the underhand and totally immoral antics of the likes of the Coylumbridge Hotel and Fat Ashley and boycott their businesses forever and put them out of business.
Parasitic bastards that they are!
:mad:

Maximus

The fat slug has played on the fans loyalty, especially those who signed up to automatically renew.

I ticked the box to automatically renew my season ticket on last season’s renewal form, could Rangers also go in for full season ticket payment for next season without giving notice?
Mate, if you're unsure and want to keep a hold of your money at this time maybe best to cancel it.

Greg Marshall

The club would communicate the renewals process clearly before any attempt for funds would be taken.

Houlet

So in spite of not completing their obligations for this season they think it appropriate to take money for next, a season which may well be shortened too. Hopefully the Geordies rebel at last.

DNA1872

Official Ticketer
am I right in saying he is friends with dirty dermot the unwashed majority shareholder ..... scum doing what scum do eh

barneythebear

The day the lady's front bottom dies will be a happy day indeed. Hopefully his escapades with trying to say he was a key service will prove the final nail in his coffin.

joseph

Official Ticketer
Mate, if you're unsure and want to keep a hold of your money at this time maybe best to cancel it.
Would never cancel, but might need notice to move funds around- been a season ticket holder since season 86/87 bar one season I didn’t renew and that was to get our present board in charge - would never contemplate not to renew

Maximus

Would never cancel, but might need notice to move funds around- been a season ticket holder since season 86/87 bar one season I didn’t renew and that was to get our present board in charge - would never contemplate not to renew
Good man

Papasmurf

Scum Evictor
Official Ticketer
A small point or question. Were they signed up for auto renewal? And was this the typical point for a renewal

Another question. I know auto renew was an option on our form. I don’t really want to highlight something that would cost the club money, but will the club double check automatic renewals this time around? Something for bears struggling to think about