Ashley Takes Season Ticket Money

Everyone is covered by the DD scheme with your bank and If any company takes out money without your authority you can get the money back paid into your account. If this has happened to the fans Ashley is fcuked.

Everyone is covered by the DD scheme with your bank and If any company takes out money without your authority you can get the money back paid into your account. If this has happened to the fans Ashley is fcuked.
Which takes time. How many need to buy food this weekend?

If this disgrace to humanity spots a way to profiteer from these troubled times, he will grasp it.
He will contribute nothing to protecting his employees or the public in general. Taking money from Newcastle fans before anything is decided is self interest, literally. He is a c*nt of a fat bastard.

Its time they woke up and boycotted everything and demanded their money back, if no renewals have been sent out he should not has touched their bank accounts.

Behaving this way would be abhorrent in the best of times, but it's a different level to do it in the current circumstances.

Hopefully he gets what is coming to him.

I must admit, I know the Geordies can be Nutters, I’m surprised The Slug hasn’t had a visit from one of Them?

Is anyone actually surprised at this?

Honestly can’t wait for the day when we are totally free of this parasite

This surly should not be possible the fans should cancel there season tickets and force that cunts hand.

The fat slug has played on the fans loyalty, especially those who signed up to automatically renew.

I ticked the box to automatically renew my season ticket on last season’s renewal form, could Rangers also go in for full season ticket payment for next season without giving notice?
@Greg Marshall can you ask the question on our behalf?

He has absolutely no class of course. I hope his cuntishness during this national crisis will be remembered by the British public.

I just don't see why the fans accept this treatment from him, every new season is the same from him, they deserve all they get from him, and as long as things remain the same, he will carry on shafting them, in the very same manor, Get up off your knees and fight him.

Is he desperate for money? Between not closing his stores and now this. I thought he was a billionaire? He’s a vile creature

Is he desperate for money? Between not closing his stores and now this. I thought he was a billionaire? He’s a vile creature
Genuinely dont think actual money means anything to him. He sees life like a monopoly board and just wants to take over everything.

I really hope when this pandemic has blown over the Great British Public will remember the underhand and totally immoral antics of the likes of the Coylumbridge Hotel and Fat Ashley and boycott their businesses forever and put them out of business.
Parasitic bastards that they are!
:mad:

The fat slug has played on the fans loyalty, especially those who signed up to automatically renew.

I ticked the box to automatically renew my season ticket on last season’s renewal form, could Rangers also go in for full season ticket payment for next season without giving notice?
Mate, if you're unsure and want to keep a hold of your money at this time maybe best to cancel it.

The club would communicate the renewals process clearly before any attempt for funds would be taken.

Back