Ashley Takes Season Ticket Money

So in spite of not completing their obligations for this season they think it appropriate to take money for next, a season which may well be shortened too. Hopefully the Geordies rebel at last.

am I right in saying he is friends with dirty dermot the unwashed majority shareholder ..... scum doing what scum do eh

The day the lady's front bottom dies will be a happy day indeed. Hopefully his escapades with trying to say he was a key service will prove the final nail in his coffin.

Mate, if you're unsure and want to keep a hold of your money at this time maybe best to cancel it.
Would never cancel, but might need notice to move funds around- been a season ticket holder since season 86/87 bar one season I didn’t renew and that was to get our present board in charge - would never contemplate not to renew

Would never cancel, but might need notice to move funds around- been a season ticket holder since season 86/87 bar one season I didn’t renew and that was to get our present board in charge - would never contemplate not to renew
Good man

A small point or question. Were they signed up for auto renewal? And was this the typical point for a renewal

Another question. I know auto renew was an option on our form. I don’t really want to highlight something that would cost the club money, but will the club double check automatic renewals this time around? Something for bears struggling to think about

That tells me he is desperate for cash and is absolutely robbing Peter to pay Paul.
I would be surprised if any manufacturers/suppliers are prepared to deal with him after this is over as there will clearly be fears the Fraser group is heading for calamity.

I really hope when this pandemic has blown over the Great British Public will remember the underhand and totally immoral antics of the likes of the Coylumbridge Hotel and Fat Ashley and boycott their businesses forever and put them out of business.
Parasitic bastards that they are!
:mad:

Unfortunately the Great British Public are also a fickle bunch - Wetherspoons will be rammed.

F()ck me, he’s going into overdrive to demonstrate how much of a c()nt he is. I hope the nation remembers how this absolute scumbag has acted at our darkest hour.

I know people will have direct debits set up, but how can he keep money for a product that we don't actually know when it will start and in what format?

If Newcastle fans had any sense, they'd sue him individually through small claims court for the return of their money based on him not being able to guarantee what they're paying for.

Is anyone really that surprised he’s done this?

I’m not. Scumbaggery of the highest order though.

But they’ll still fill the stadium for the first game of the season next year.

No sympathy about them moaning about him they put up with him and do nothing to get it to change.

%^*& off with that tripe.

would be just as easy for clueless idiots to say we put up with Murray and Whyte which then led to 2012.

infact there was a small percentage of fans including myself who were warning us of Murray and all we got back from the majority of bears was “ah but he bought us Gazza and Laudrup man”

them like us are not all fickle sheep but from the outside it may appear that way.

a stain,profiteering hopefully will become an offence and this vermin will see assets taken

As a fan base the majority refuse to cancel ST’s and still pay for his shite merchandise

They will continue to be treated like shit by this piece of shite

His business should suffer given the recent actions he has tried

Making SD staff go to work in the shops.
Forcing warehouse staff to process orders
Upping prices online stores
Paying off staff of a catering business

The guy is a disgusting bastard and the Govt should be trying to get him on some for of corporate charges

Given that no one knows what next season will look like or when it'll begin, this is ridiculous from the fat jumble sale tycoon.

Why Newcastle fans don't boycott whilst he is still around is beyond me.

Yet they will still go week in week out
Yeah just like us , our away support fill all away grounds & give the teams that hate us thousands & thousands of the blue pounds , if the Scottish clubs allow the scum to be give the title, we should never step foot in there run down grounds ever again , just a thought

Was having a discussion bout whether Mike Ashley or Tim Martin are the biggest c**ts in the UK at the moment business wise?

I must admit, I know the Geordies can be Nutters, I’m surprised The Slug hasn’t had a visit from one of Them?

Could say the same about Whyte, Green, Ahmad etc.

I'm sure when he's at StJames Park there will be plenty police/stewards close by, and away from the games, he probably lives in London, and as a billionaire, doesn't frequent the types of places that nutters normally go!

Is anybody really surprised? This is just typical behaviour.

I read yesterday that although he has eventually had to close his shops to the public, he’s still making the staff come in if they want their wage.

He makes mud dwellers look like a superior species.

Latest posts

Back